Stuart Turner Techflo QT Shower Pump 2.3 Bar Single Impeller Positive Head - 49078
A shower pump is an excellent piece of equipment for when you want to boost the flow of your shower. Stuart Turner shower pumps are known for their efficiency and consistent reliability, so when your shower pump has the Stuart Turner logo on it, you know that you’ve got high-quality on your hands.
This Techflo shower pump is a single impeller version with a positive head. A ‘single impeller’ means that a single blade is used to drive water towards the shower mixer. ‘Positive head’ means that the water is supplied through a gravity feed and is ‘pushed’ through the impeller towards the shower mixer.
- Hot/cold inlet strainers.
- When the shower pump is in use it is kept stable and rigid with anti-vibration feet.
- Extra robustness with a Stuart Turner hard face mechanical seal.
- Uses a pressure switch.
- Pre-wired to kick start the installation process.
- Inlet head has a maximum of 6 metres.
- Male plumbing connection at 22mm.
- WRAS approved.
- Includes a 3-year manufacturer’s guarantee to be used in the event of manufacturing defects.
- The motor is an induction type with a permanent capacitor and an auto resetting protective thermotrip.
- Power consumption: 290 Watt.
- Power supply: 230/1/50.
- Fuse rating: 5 amp.
- Enclosure rating: IPX2.
Stuart Turner Techflo QT Shower Pump 2.3 Bar Single Impeller Positive Head - 49078 360 Image
Stuart Turner Techflo QT Shower Pump 2.3 Bar Single Impeller Positive Head - 49078 Downloadable Documents
£177.99 (Inc. VAT)