Stuart Turner Showermate U1.8 Bar Twin Impeller Universal Shower Pump - 46532
The Showermate Universal Twin pump is designed and built using the very latest techniques. It's function is to upgrade and boost the current hot and cold water supply within your home. This pump can be used with a bath, shower mixer or mixer tap. Showermate Universal pumps are suitable for installation into open vented hot and cold water systems.
This pump is suitable for positive and negative head applications, and it does not require a gravity flow to start up. You know that you're in good hands, as this pump is manufactured by the UK's leading shower pump manufacturer, and also one of the longest established. However in the very rare case of any factory defects you are covered by a fantastic 3-year guarantee.
- Suitable for multiple or single outlets (maximum of four) within a bathroom subject to pump sizing.
- Equally, boosts the hot and cold water supplies
Features and Benefits:
- Impeller and pump body are manufactured from plastic
- No gravity flow of water is required to start
- Includes anti-vibration feet
- Peripheral type pump
- G ¾ female x 15 mm push-in x 200 mm long hoses included with isolating valves on inlet
- IP22 enclosure protection
- Quiet operation from 60dB
- WRAS Approved
- 3 Year guarantee
- Width (mm): 139
- Length (mm): 305
- Height excluding hoses (mm): 338
- Weight including fittings (kg): 5.6
Stuart Turner Showermate U1.8 Bar Twin Impeller Universal Shower Pump - 46532 Downloadable Documents
£296.88 (Inc. VAT)