Stuart Turner Monsoon Universal Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller - 46505
£413.48 (Inc. VAT)
This shower pump is ideal for those who are tired of getting a dribble of water when they enter their shower when really they should be enjoying a powerful spray of water. If this sounds like something that you experience, this may be the shower pump you need. The pump feeds through the hot and cold water to deliver an equal flow, powerful yet relaxing. This pump should be installed on vented system and is best suited for both, negative and positive systems, meaning that you won't have to worry about it not being compatible with your plumbing system. This pump doesn't need a gravity flow of water to operate, therefore you don't have to worry about your shower being powerful enough. Once installed the pump will improve your hot and cold water supplies to your home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom.
You know that you're in good hands as Stuart Turner is one of the most well-known names for shower pumps within the UK, with each product as good as the next. However, in the rare case of anything going wrong, you're covered by a fantastic 5-year guarantee.
Features and benefits:
- Body is constructed from high-quality brass
- Durable carbon/ silicon carbide seal
- Boost your hot and cold water
- Suitable for both positive and negative head applications
- It does not require a gravity flow to operate
- Body and impeller are both constructed from durable and long-lasting brass
- Includes anti-vibration feet
- WRAS approved
- Covered by a fantastic 5-year guarantee
- G3/4 threaded connections
- Supplied with 22mm push-in x 300mm anti-vibration flexible hoses with integral isolating valves
- Maximum head (closed valve): 1.5 bar
- Performance at 9 (l/min): 1.3 bar
- Performance at 18 (l/min): 0.8bar
- Maximum flow: 32 l/min
- Pre-wired with 1.5-metre cable
- IPX4 rating
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 162mm
- Height (excluding hoses): 243mm
Stuart Turner Monsoon Universal Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller - 46505 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
£413.48 (Inc. VAT)
Here at Plumbworld we love bringing you quality products at competitive prices. We are therefore happy to bring you these fantastic Stuart Turner shower pumps at their lowest price, guaranteed. With Stuart Turner, you know that you are buying a quality product that will stand the test of time. Plumbworld recommends this product!