Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pump 3.0 Bar Single Impeller Universal with Anti Vibration Mat - 46413
£305.05 (Inc. VAT)
Monsoon's new Universal pumps remove the guess work from pump selection. Fully automatic, they will function under both positive and negative head conditions and are suitable for installation into an open vented hot and cold water system. Universal Monsoon pumps do not require a gravity flow of water to start.
Universal single pumps can be used in pairs to boost hot and cold water supplies independently, or as a single pump to boost a water supply as required.
They can be used to:
- Ideal for boosting hot water service to a common mixer where the cold supply is mains fed.
- Ideal for boosting hot and cold supplies separately.
- The Stuart Turner mounting pad gives added sound insulation which in turn reduces the transfer of noise from the motor and vibration from the pump itself.
- Constructed using dual density layers to provide increased vibration and noise reduction.
- Suitable for increasing water pressure to a combi boiler via a break tank.
Shower Pump Features and benefits:
- Stuart Turner Monsoon Universal 3.0 Bar Single Impeller Negative Head Shower Pump
- Flow switch sensitivity: approx. 0.6 l/min
- Brass pump head construction
- G¾ male pump connection
- Hose with 22 mm plumbing connection
- Flow and pressure switch operation
- Continuously rated induction motor (S1) @ 9 l/min and above
- Fitted with anti-vibration feet
- System controlled by high quality PCB
- WRAS approved
- Please note model is for UK 22mm flexible hose specifciation
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Anti Vibration Mat Features and Benefits:
- Effectively reduces noise and vibration from the pump
- Suitable for use with all Showermate, Techflo and Monsoon booster and shower pumps
- Straightforward to install
- Dual material construction
- Robust, strong and long lasting
- 1 Year guarantee
Anti Vibration Mat Dimensions:
- Height: 180 mm
- Width: 180 mm
- Depth: 23 mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pump 3.0 Bar Single Impeller Universal with Anti Vibration Mat - 46413 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
£305.05 (Inc. VAT)
The pump is easy to install and the instruction manual is thorough. Electrical installation is also very simple The pump works brilliantly, the shower has gone from a trickle to almost too powerful! Brass construction looks solid Make sure you plan your pipework because the flexible hoses provided - although great quality - are not that flexible only downside is that the pump is quite noisy
Amazing performance, had to use this universal pump as there was a negative head situation> Installed new bathroom which was above the cold water storage tank situated on the floor below! Old Thatch cottage with loft conversion. As soon as you turn on the tap the water is flowing, highly recommended.
This pump looks excellent quality, well put together I replaced a Stuart turner pump which was at least 15 years old. This new one looks like it will also do 15 years service. Easy to fit with flexible push fit 22mm connectors Easy to prime, worked perfectly straight away.
Excellent performance from this pump, great price, does the job, very pleased
The pump works better than I cld ever imagine , the pump was installed by myself no problem at all . Slightly noisier than I wld of liked. But hey ho it does a fantastic job ! It is on a negative head system and the water pressure - flow is more than u could ever need . Perfect .