Stuart Turner Flomate Mains Boost Extra 300 Pump - 46637
£881.65 (Inc. VAT)
Eliminate low mains water pressure problems with Flomate Mains Boost Extra Pump. This pump is designed using the very latest manufacturing techniques to help deal with your mains pressure systems to provide a simple to install and cost-effective solution that is also quiet during operation. This flomate mains boost pump is ideal for those who have more than one bathroom in their house, and therefore the water pressure is low.
This Pump is guaranteed to perform as not only is it manufactured from high quality brass, that is durable and robust, but it is manufactured by Stuart Turner, the UK's leading brand for shower pumps! However, in the rare case of factory defects, you are covered by a generous 3-year manufacturing guarantee for that added peace of mind, knowing that you're going to have amazing water pressure for many years to come!
Features and benefits:
- Ideally for those who have more than one bathroom
- Requires no-onsite commissioning
- Easy installation
- This pump can fit neatly under a standard kitchen base unit (600mm)
- Body and impeller are constructed from a high-quality and durable brass
- Covered by a fantastic 3-year manufacturing guarantee, for that added peace of mind
- Continuously rated
- Automatic switching
- Pre-wired with 1.5 metre cable
- Diaphragm tank size: 300 litres
- Diaphragm tank water capacity: 150 litres
- Maximum head (Closed valve): 3.2 bar
- Maximum flow: 30 l/min
- Maximum working pressure: 450 kPA (4.5 bar)
- Width: 532mm
- Height (excluding hoses): 1847mm
Stuart Turner Flomate Mains Boost Extra 300 Pump - 46637 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
£881.65 (Inc. VAT)