Stuart Turner Flomate iBoost CAT 5 - 46677
£1198.80 (Inc. VAT)
Introducing the Stuart Flomate iBoost CAT 5, the all new way of boosting and advancing mains water pressure and flow when in high-risk fluid applications. This pump features an AB air gap and weir overflow that helps in situations where there is a risk of contamination of the mains water supply. Category 5 fluids can cause serious health problems if they're leaked into your water supply as they contain traces of pathogens, radioactive or very toxic substances. A great place to apply the Flomate iBoost would be in:
- Stables, Kennels and pet grooming services
- Waste bin stores and wash down stations
- Mortuary facilities
The brass and stainless steel body will ensure that the pump is reliable and durable for many years to come. The control panel on the front of the unit features a clear and crisp screen that shows the power and status of the unit. The unit includes a reliable reboot button which protects the unit if the mains water supply is stopped for any given reason. The water tank features a high recovery rate, low noise fill valve and is capable of refilling the tank more quickly and quietly.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for those who work in laboratories, Stables, Butchers etc.
- Features a weir overflow - making it suitable for use when contamination from category 5 fluids exist
- Constructed from durable and robust brass and stainless steel
- Quiet operation
- Automatic switching
- Dry run protection
- Continuously rated
- Covered by a brilliant 3-year guarantee
- Fluid risk compatibility: Category 5
- Break tank water capacity (usable): 200 litres
- Fill rate: 20 l/min
- Maximum head (Closed valve): 4.5 bar (450 kPA)
- Maximum flow: 100 l/min
- Maximum inlet pressure 7 bar
- G ¾ female x 22 mm push-in x 220 mm long
- Depth: 529mm
- Width: 536mm
- Height (excluding hoses): 1504mm
Stuart Turner Flomate iBoost CAT 5 - 46677 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
£1198.80 (Inc. VAT)