Stuart Turner Aquaboost iBoost F200 - 46668
£1077.52 (Inc. VAT)
The Stuart Turner Aquaboost iBoost F200 is a compact system that offers a great solution to boost water pressure in properties with high occupancy and multiple bathrooms and water using appliances. It is suitable for larger domestic properties, as well as light domestic applications. It delivers up to 4.5 bar pressure and up to an impressive 100 litres per minute flow rate.
The small and compact design of the Aquaboost iBoost F200 means that it can fit nicely within your kitchen larder or next to other white goods in your kitchen, meaning it can be hidden from view and you would never know that it's there. A simple user control interfaces an easy access pump reset controls and displays the pump operating status. You know that you're in good hands as this Aquaboost iBoost F200 is manufactured by none other than the UK's leading brand for shower pumps, Stuart Turner. However, in the very rare occasion of a defect, you are covered by a fantastic 3-year guarantee.
Features and benefits:
- Ideally suited for high-occupancy properties with multiple bathrooms and appliances that require water supplies
- Provides an unrestricted supply of water at your demand
- The pump body is constructed from a durable brass and stainless steel
- Impeller is also constructed from stainless steel - which will not rust
- Quiet operation
- Automatic switching
- Dry run protection
- Continuously rated
- Covered by a fantastic 3-year guarantee
- Maximum head (closed valve): 4.5 bar (450kPa)
- Maximum flow: 100 l/min
- High capacity fill valve
- Maximum inlet pressure (tank fill valve): 7 bar
- Maximum static outlet head: 15 metres
- G ¾ female x 22 mm push-in x 220 mm long hoses
- Depth: 529mm
- Width: 536mm
- Height (excluding hoses): 1504mm
Stuart Turner Aquaboost iBoost F200 - 46668 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
£1077.52 (Inc. VAT)