Stuart Turner 46574 Flomate Mains Boost Pump
The Flomate Mains Boost pump is ideal for properties with low occupancy and typically just one bathroom. It’s designed to be directly connected to the incoming mains and will provide an additional 1.5 bar to the existing mains pressure and a maximum 12 litres minute flow rate.
When a flow rate of 0.6 litres per minute or more exists the pump will start automatically.
The Flomate also features a built-in bypass. This means that when the mains pressure is exceeded by 1.5 bar, the extra performance is not reduced.
Features and Benefits:
- Brass constructed impeller and pump body
- Requires 0.6 l/min through the outlet to start
- Includes anti-vibration feet
- Dry run protection
- Pump connection: G 3/4 Male
- Quiet operation from 50dB
- IPX4 enclosure protection
- Peripheral type pump
- WRAS Approved
- 3 Year guarantee
- Length (mm): 210
- Width (mm): 130
- Height excluding hoses (mm): 231
- Weight including fittings (kg): 5.2
Stuart Turner 46574 Flomate Mains Boost Pump Video
Stuart Turner 46574 Flomate Mains Boost Pump 360 Image
Stuart Turner 46574 Flomate Mains Boost Pump Downloadable Documents
£179.41 (Inc. VAT)