Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Sentinel X200 Noise Reducer 1 Litre
Over time your boiler and central heating system will start to build limescale deposits. The time taken for this will vary depending on the hardness of your water.
Sentinel have produced a solution which can simply be added to your system to treat the limescale and break it up. Not only does this make the system more efficient but it also reduces noise and costs associated with heating.
A 1 litre bottle should be enough to dose about 8 to 10 radiator panels and can be added using the provided adaptor or a dosing vessel.
It is suitable for use with all metals so give it a try before spending a small fortune on a plumber.
Features and Benefits:
- Specially formulated to treat kettling caused by limescale in central heating boilers.
- Helps restore efficiency and reduce boiler noise.
- Easy to handle and dose. Sufficient to treat 8 to 10 radiator panels.
- Leave in the system.
- Suitable for all metals including aluminium.
- Clear, colourless, non-acidic/non-corrosive liquid.
£16.39 (Inc. VAT)