This is one of our best selling products!
Sauber Undermount Stainless Steel Sink - Single Bowl & Vision Kitchen Tap
Kitchen sinks are available in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. If you’re after something out of the ordinary but doesn’t break up the flow of your worktop then an undermount type is the ideal choice.
With undermount sinks the edge of the basin is fitted below a solid surface worktop. This creates an uninterrupted and smooth flow from worktop to sink giving you a more minimalist and simple design.
It’s ideal for saving space with a single deep bowl leaving you plenty of valuable food preparation space, and with no sink edge sitting on worktop there are no more issues with trying to sweep all the crumbs over a lip into the bowl making your kitchen a more hygienic place to be.
Sauber supply a sleek strainer waste made from stainless steel for the bowl so you don’t need to worry about sourcing one in the right size.
Because this is an undermount style of sink it isn’t supplied with any tap holes. They would normally be fitted into the worktop so you have the freedom to choose exactly where it’s positioned. The bowl is reversible though to give you the option on where the waste is located.
The tap supplied is the Vision. It’s armed with a whole array of features making it perfect for assisting with cleaning, cooking and washing up.
Embracing the very latest quarter turn ceramic disc technology and manufactured from high quality brass, this tap is robust, practical and ultra-stylish. After all, it’s key that your kitchen fixtures look as good as they perform.
With a 5 year guarantee this Sauber stainless steel sink is designed to last.
Sink Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel undermount sink keeps your clean and tidy.
- The single bowl requires minimal maintenance to keep it sparkly and clean.
- Supplied with a stainless steel strainer waste.
- Covered by a 5 year guarantee for a long lasting and care free sink.
Tap Features and Benefits:
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology for the smoothest operation.
- Tap body is constructed from solid brass and zinc handles.
- High quality, shiny chrome plated finish.
- Suitable for use with all types of plumbing systems.
- Top quality stainless steel - 0.8mm thick.
- 45mm sink waste radius.
- 450 x 450mm overall size.
- 400 x 400 x 190mm bowl size.
- 0.5 Bar – 6.9 l/min
- 1.0 Bar – 12.8 l/min
- 3.0 Bar – 22.3 l/min
£84.94 (Inc. VAT)