Sauber Prima Inset Stainless Steel Sink - 2 Bowl
The definition of a kitchen sink is “a sink in a kitchen, used for washing dishes and preparing food.” Although they are much more significant than this. They are one of the most used appliances in the home and getting the right one to suit your needs can make the difference between hassle free washing up and a dirty dish nightmare.
When looking to purchase a new sink you need to consider not only style and material but also the functions you will need it for most.
You may not have considered using double bowl kitchen sinks before but they can prove incredibly useful in a number of circumstances. They give you the flexibility to multitask by using one bowl for soaking dirty dishes and the other to prepare food saving precious time in a busy household.
Another benefit is for people without a dishwasher, this Sauber sink features two identically sized bowls offering more space for cleaning dishes. You to fill up one side with hot water to wash up and the other side to rinse them out.
For a dependable double bowl kitchen sink at a competitive price, Sauber are unrivalled. Constructed from exquisite stainless steel this sink is crisp and neutral with a high quality rust proof finish.
When purchasing a sink it’s easy to forget about any extras you might need with it. With this addition from Sauber any worry is taken out of the equation as two smart stainless steel strainer wastes are included with your purchase.
The drainer has a simple clean design and can be positioned on either the left or the right hand side as the sink conveniently comes pre-drilled with two tap holes front and back. Even with the extra bowl, effortless installation into a standard kitchen work top is possible and a broad range of kitchen taps are compatible.
As a final seal of quality Sauber offer a 3 year guarantee making this a product which will last year after year.
Features and Benefits for the Sauber Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink:
- Perfect for households without a dishwasher as the two large bowls provide ample space for washing and rinsing anything from pots and pans to plates.
- Practical 2.0 bowl designer stainless steel kitchen sinks with a single reversible drainer requiring minimal maintenance to keep it fresh and clean.
- Sometimes key accessories such as wastes can be forgotten when purchasing a sink or worse yet you have to return them after buying the wrong size. With the Sauber sinks there is no longer a risk of this as they are supplied with stylish stainless steel strainer wastes to suit.
- Ordering the incorrect handing of bowl or drainer is a thing of the past as the front and rear tap holes allow you to reverse the sink and position it either way around.
- The sink is protected by a 3 year guarantee giving you years of trouble free washing up.
- 0.8mm thick high quality brushed stainless steel
- Radius of sink waste 45mm
- Overall size: 1160 x 500mm
- Main bowl size: 340 x 400 x 200mm
- Secondary bowl size: 340 x 400 x 200mm
£94.96 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Sauber Prima Inset Stainless Steel Sink - 2 Bowl ReviewsPrevious
Stainless Steel is the perfect sink material. Not only is it strong, durable, easy to clean, and resistant to rust, but it also appears striking in any kitchen. Having two sinks also provides you with the ultimate convenience that you will no longer be able to live without! The straight drainage lines in this Sauber Prima design also looks sleek and sophisticated - upgrading your kitchen instantly! Plumbworld recommends this product.
This is a premium quality sink unit at a fair price.
Sink is great. Great value and excellent service
The sink does exactly what it says on the tin.
Good quality sink price also very reasonable and delivered on time as promised