This is one of our best selling products!
Sauber Inset Stainless Steel Sink - Single Bowl
When considering the appliances in your kitchen you don’t tend to think about your sink as playing a vital role, however when examining the different uses it could be argued that the choice of a sink is one of the most important kitchen decisions you will make.
Deliberation must be taken not only for style and material but also the functions you will need it for most.
If you're looking for a minimalist design, single bowl kitchen sinks can be an extremely useful addition to your kitchen. They are great for conserving space as they leave enough room for you to incorporate designer worktops giving you valuable preparation areas for food. Also particularly useful for smaller kitchens that would be easily overwhelmed by a larger double or 1.5 bowl sink.
Another advantage to a single bowl sink is a deeper bowl as compared to sinks with multiple bowls. This allows for the cleaning and soaking of larger kitchen utensils and dishes without much hassle.
A smaller sink also means less bowls and surface area to clean. Sauber sinks have concave edges in the bowl giving you a smooth section to wipe and no corners to snag all in all giving you effortless cleaning.
Only one waste pipe is required making their maintenance and installation costs much cheaper. And of course a stylish stainless steel strainer waste is included.
If you’re looking for a well-priced and sturdy sink Sauber are unrivalled. Manufactured from immaculate stainless steel this sink has a neutral design to suit every style of countertop. And because it is stainless steel you have peace of mind with a high quality rust proof finish.
The conveniently pre-cut tap holes front and back give you the option to position the drainer on the left or right hand side, meaning the hardest decision you have to make is choosing which elegant kitchen mixer will finish off your new sink.
To top off these fantastic qualities Sauber provide you with a 3 year guarantee making this a product a highlight in your kitchen.
Features and Benefits for the Sauber Stainless Steel Sink:
- Perfect for soaking and washing large pots, pans and utensils as the bowl is deeper than a standard double bowl sink.
- Simple but stylish single bowl kitchen sink with a single drainer requiring minimal maintenance and fuss to keep it clean and tidy.
- Supplied with a high quality stainless steel strainer waste saving you time and money.
- Trying to decide which is your handing of choice can be difficult. Alleviate the stress with Sauber and their reversible sinks. You have the freedom to install it with the drainer or bowl on the most practical side for you.
- Everyone loves a guarantee and with Sauber you’re covered for 3 years.
- 0.8mm thick brushed stainless steel for that feel of quality
- Overall size: 860 x 500mm (standard worktop size)
- Radius of sink waste 45mm
- Bowl size: 400 x 400 x 205mm
£69.94 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Sauber Inset Stainless Steel Sink - Single Bowl ReviewsPrevious
If you are looking for a strong and durable sink, this is the sink for you. Not only is the design of this sink timeless, so is the material! Stainless Steel is known for its durability, as well as remaining scratch and rust-free, and easy to clean. The straight drainage lines by Sauber also give this design a contemporary feel. Plumbworld recommends this product.
its big enough to get the grill pan in, and looks nice and simple too. good size draining board. looks nice with a brushed nickel tap, as has a polished chrome look.
Sink ordered on line. Great delivery. Sink good quality and easy to fit. Fixings definitely better than some Ive used on other makes.
Good quality, good purchasing experience, good delivery, Good value for money!!!
This was the only reasonably priced sink I could find. Slightly tinny, but you get what you pay for and its big enough for a washing up bowl, which is what I wanted.
The quality of the sink for the price I paid was very good