Sauber Boiling Water Tap Curved Chrome Finish with Tank and Filter - Boiling, Hot & Cold Water
£264.99 (Inc. VAT)
- High Quality Tap
- Efficient Boiling Water Tank
- Water Filter
Technology is taking over our lives which in most cases certainly isn’t a bad thing. Our homes are becoming tech havens and the kitchen is definitely no exception.
This new range of Sauber boiling water kitchen taps is a welcome addition in any kitchen, providing total convenience at the twist of a lever, in a body of utter beauty.
They allow precision control over hot, cold and filtered boiling water meaning you can quickly and efficiently do things around the kitchen. You can even do away with your old inefficient kettle because these taps have you covered.
The boiling aspect of these taps allows you to easily make hot drinks, prepare food and even warm a spoon for digging smoothly into ice cream, all instantly! You’ll wonder how you’d coped without one previously and how you had the patience to wait for water to boil.
The bodies of the taps are made from solid brass for longevity and durability. This is then coated in luxurious layers of either chrome or brushed plating to match the existing décor of your kitchen. The spout and body are both cool touch so no scolding will occur if you brush up against them, and the safety lock on the lever stops small children from selecting the wrong mode.
Sitting neatly underneath the sink is the brain of the operation; the powder coated, carbon steel tank. This boasts a touch screen LED display to adjust temperature quickly and easily, with 5 different temperature settings ranging from 75 to 98 degrees.
The tanks plug straight into a standard UK plug socket for added convenience and feature a brilliant safety shut off in the event of water loss.
Minimum supply pressure for cold water is 1.5 bar-Maximum supply pressure 5 bar (although we only recommend a maximum supply pressure of 2.5 bar)
- Dual lever kitchen mixer tap in a chrome or brushed finish
- Non-pressurised powder coated carbon steel instant boiling water tank
- A filter to pair with boiling tank
- Connectors from tank to tap and filter
- Easy to read, touch sensitive LED digital temperature display
- Durable powder coated carbon steel case
- All materials certified to food safety standards
- Accurate Temperature Control +/- 1 degree
- 5 temperature settings - 75, 85, 90, 95, & 98 degrees to assist with energy saving
- Huge 2.4 litres capacity
- Source – 230v – 50Hz
- Power – 1500 watts
- Overall size – 334mm x 225mm
- Plugs in to standard UK socket
- Safety shut off
- Compatible with all water pressures
- No External Venting/Draining Required
- ROHS compliant
- Complete with a 2 year guarantee
- Precision engineered brass body and spout
- Polished chrome or brushed finishes available
- Cool to the touch handles and spout
- Child friendly safety lock
- Hot and cold standard mixing valve
- Food safe silicon internal hose
- Complete with a 3 year guarantee
Sauber Boiling Water Tap Curved Chrome Finish with Tank and Filter - Boiling, Hot & Cold Water Video
£264.99 (Inc. VAT)
Having previously looked at boiling water tap systems, we saw this one and was amazed at the price so ordered it immediately. The postage was Superfast and arrived the next day. Fitting was really easy and instructions very clear. We have now had it installed for over a month and it has made a huge difference having boiling water in an instance. Really nice sturdy bit of kit and would recommend to anyone. What are you waiting for? Just order it, you will not be disappointed
I was worried that it might look and feel cheap as it is half the price of other hot taps, but I needn’t of worried the quality of the item is clear to see. It works great, would definitely recommend to others.
Have been looking for tap like this for some time, all to expensive saw this one on Plumbworld liked the price so thought i would take a chance,best thing i have done in a long time, absolutely fantastic.
Only had this a couple of weeks but seems good. Does what it says on the tin! Good value for money and not too difficult to install.