Sauber Boiling Water Tap Curved Brushed Finish with Tank and Filter - Boiling, Hot & Cold Water
£279.99 (Inc. VAT)
- High Quality Tap
- Efficient Boiling Water Tank
- Water Filter
Technology is taking over our lives which in most cases certainly isn’t a bad thing. Our homes are becoming tech havens and the kitchen is definitely no exception.
This new range of Sauber boiling water kitchen taps is a welcome addition in any kitchen, providing total convenience at the twist of a lever, in a body of utter beauty.
They allow precision control over hot, cold and filtered boiling water meaning you can quickly and efficiently do things around the kitchen. You can even do away with your old inefficient kettle because these taps have you covered.
The boiling aspect of these taps allows you to easily make hot drinks, prepare food and even warm a spoon for digging smoothly into ice cream, all instantly! You’ll wonder how you’d coped without one previously and how you had the patience to wait for water to boil.
The bodies of the taps are made from solid brass for longevity and durability. This is then coated in luxurious layers of either chrome or brushed plating to match the existing décor of your kitchen. The spout and body are both cool touch so no scolding will occur if you brush up against them, and the safety lock on the lever stops small children from selecting the wrong mode.
Sitting neatly underneath the sink is the brain of the operation; the powder coated, carbon steel tank. This boasts a touch screen LED display to adjust temperature quickly and easily, with 5 different temperature settings ranging from 75 to 98 degrees.
The tanks plug straight into a standard UK plug socket for added convenience and feature a brilliant safety shut off in the event of water loss.
Minimum supply pressure for cold water is 1.5 bar-Maximum supply pressure 5 bar (although we only recommend a maximum supply pressure of 2.5 bar)
- Dual lever kitchen mixer tap in a chrome or brushed finish
- Non-pressurised powder coated carbon steel instant boiling water tank
- A filter to pair with boiling tank
- Connectors from tank to tap and filter
- Easy to read, touch sensitive LED digital temperature display
- Durable powder coated carbon steel case
- All materials certified to food safety standards
- Accurate Temperature Control +/- 1 degree
- 5 temperature settings - 75, 85, 90, 95, & 98 degrees to assist with energy saving
- Huge 2.4 litres capacity
- Source – 230v – 50Hz
- Power – 1500 watts
- Overall size – 334mm x 225mm
- Plugs in to standard UK socket
- Safety shut off
- Compatible with all water pressures
- No External Venting/Draining Required
- ROHS compliant
- Complete with a 2 year guarantee
- Precision engineered brass body and spout
- Polished chrome or brushed finishes available
- Cool to the touch handles and spout
- Child friendly safety lock
- Hot and cold standard mixing valve
- Food safe silicon internal hose
- Complete with a 3 year guarantee
Sauber Boiling Water Tap Curved Brushed Finish with Tank and Filter - Boiling, Hot & Cold Water Video
|Type||Boiling Water Kitchen|
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Twin Lever|
|Pressure Suitability||High (1 bar+)|
£279.99 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £93.33 = £279.99
4 monthly instalments £70.00 = £279.99
6 monthly instalments £46.67 = £279.99
12 monthly instalments £23.33 = £279.99
I purchased the Sauber Boiling water Tap Curved Brushed Finish with Tank and Filter - Boiling, Hit & Cold Water from Plumb World at an amazing price and it was delivered a few days later as they said it would be . The Tap is fantastic , the price was fantastic , in fact everything is fantastic , I would recommend this product and Plumb World to anyone who is thinking about buying one .
Love love love this product one of my most favourite things in my new kitchen.
The real test will be how good this is in a couple of years. I've only had it a week but I'm happy with it. The tap connects to your hot and cold via its flexes like a normal tap so you don't have to change any pipe work (if your old flexes were also 1/2 BSP). The boiling tank gets it's cold water feed from the tap. The boiling water controls the cold water feed to the tank (via the filter), this pressure forces the boiling water out of the tap. This arrangement means the tap is also the overflow for the boiling water tank so water does dribble out as the water in the tank boils (if you have had it off). I've used another boiling water tap but it was £1.5k the flow rate was a bit faster and the tap seems more in direct control but in no way did I think it was 6 times better than this one! As I say I'm happy with the tap but time will tell.