Salamander RHP100 Shower Pump 3.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Centrifugal
Are you tired of turning on the hot tap or your shower to just get a slow trickle? If yes then you may want to think about installing a shower pump for a more invigorating morning.
The RHP100 has been designed specifically for use with a whole house system or just the bathroom. They are perfectly equipped to deal with single or multiple outlets such as using a set of taps individually or at the same time.
If you aren’t sure whether your water system requires a pump then there is a simple test you can perform. Simple turn on both your basin water supplies (hot and cold) and compare the flow rates coming out of both taps. If the flow of the hot isn’t as powerful as your cold supply then a pump would improve by boosting both to the same level.
Don’t be put off by noisy pumps of the past, Salamander are a market leading in shower pumps and produce some of the quietest pumps on the market compared with similar pumps from other manufacturers.
This is a twin impeller type of pump which means that both the hot and cold water supplies are boosted giving you more flexibility on where it can be installed. Usually this is somewhere hidden away like the water heater cupboard.
Your shower pump will be something that’s in use almost every day, for this reason Salamander guarantee it for an incredible 2 years. This can then be further extended to 3 years if you register your pump with Pumpwise.
Features and Benefits:
- 3.0 Bar or 100ft head
- Quiet during use compared with other similar pumps on the market
- Twin ended, positive head type pump
- Suitable for use with conventional showers, multi-function showers, Victorian shower heads and showers with champagne spray or massage functions.
- Includes isolating valve AV couplers
- Not suitable for use with instantaneous electric showers or water heaters, combination boilers, and dishwashers/ washing machines.
- IPX2 Rated
- Covered by a fantastic 2 year guarantee
- Rating: Continuous
- Closed head pressure: 3.0 bar (100ft head)
- Max watts/amps: 960 watts/4 amps
- Typical Decibel Rating (dB): 57.6
Salamander RHP100 Shower Pump 3.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Centrifugal Downloadable Documents
£268.28 (Inc. VAT)
Salamander RHP100 Shower Pump 3.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Centrifugal ReviewsPrevious
This was a replacement as the first one was supplied damaged. There were no issues with the credit of the original and subsequent replacement.
Really powerful and feeds the whole house with ease.