Salamander CTFORCE20PT Shower Pump 2.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head
£252.95 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Does your shower underperform? Is it suffering from low pressure? For a major upgrade at an affordable cost the CTFORCE20PT pump from Salamander is perfect addition to your shower system.
It uses twin impellers designed to pump both hot and cold water to a shower or other outlets. They pump water at the same time or individually, ideally suited to a gravity fed water system.
Twin impeller pumps will work best with showers and mixers producing a balanced supply (even pressure) to give more efficient mixing capabilities. Best positioned at the base of the hot water cylinder.
As it’s a positive head pump it’s activated by a flow of water, normally about 1 litre per minute per side.
Anti-vibration feet reduce noise and keep the pump stable so there’s no worrying about waking the house with early morning or late night showers.
It works simply like a powered water mill, taking hold of the water and spinning it around before throwing it out the other side of the impeller. Benefits of a regenerative pump are that they are easier to fit and very reliable.
Guaranteed by Salamander for 5 years for that added reassurance.
Features and Benefits:
- Brass ended, long-lasting regenerative pump.
- Crossover Technology.
- Continuously rated.
- 22mm push fit hoses (flexible) with integral isolating valves on inlets
- Anti-vibration feet to keep things quiet
- 5 year warranty provided as standard
- Durable brass ended shower pump with brass impeller
- Compact seal
- WRAS approved
- 75ft head (2.0bar) Closed head pressure
- Max amps/watts: 3.2 amps/580 watts
- Quiet pump operation at 54dBA
- Rating: Continuous
- Pre-wired with 1.25m power cable
£252.95 (Inc. VAT)
Works well, nice to have a good shower