Salamander CTFORCE15PT Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head
Salamander claim back gives you £30 cash back when you purchase this product.
Download the below to make your claim.
Are you tired of having to wait for your hot water to trickle out of the tap instead of giving you a powerful blast? Well The CT Force range of brass ended regenerative shower pumps from Salamander may be the answer to your needs.
They boost hot and cold supplies to manual or thermostatic mixer valves, while being compatible with a large range of shower types and shower heads, cisterns, individual taps, and whole house boosting applications.
The pumps feature Crossover Technology which prevents what they call Closed Head Running. It ensures both sides of the pump have water going through them at all times regardless of whether the cold or hot water supplies are running separately. This saves the pump from any unnecessary overheating.
The CT range has been produced by Salamander for over 10 years which just goes to show exactly how reliable they are, not to mention they are brilliant value for money.
It’s WRAS Approved as all good bathroom products are and features a set of anti-vibration feet to reduce noise while in operation. No one likes to wake the whole house with an early morning shower.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.5 Bar brass ended regenerative pump.
- Crossover Technology to stop the pump overheating.
- Compact seal.
- Fully automatic.
- 5 year guarantee as standard
- Durable, long-lasting brass ended pump with brass impeller
- Supplied with 22mm push fit flexible hoses with integral isolating valves on inlets.
- Pre-wired with 1.25m power cable.
- WRAS Approved.
- Anti-vibration feet.
- Closed head pressure: 50ft head(1.5 bar)
- Max amps/watts: 2.0 amps/480 watts
- Typical Decibel Rating (dB): 46
- Continuously rated
Salamander CTFORCE15PT Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Downloadable Documents
£210.03 (Inc. VAT)
- Market Leading Shower Pump Brand
- 5 Years Guarantee