Reginox Thames Dual Lever Chrome Swan Neck Tap
£49.99 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
A beautifully elegant and sophisticated looking addition to any sink, these kitchen taps will add a touch of class to your home. It will also make life at your kitchen sink a lot easier thanks to the special features it offers.
These include an integrated aerator to prevent unwanted splashing, as well as a twin lever system which is incredibly easy to use. And talking of ease of use and convenience, the high-arched spout can swivel 360 degrees so that you can get large items such as pots into the sink without worrying about them bashing against the taps and getting damaged as a result.
It may look expensive, but you can rest-assured that these Reginox taps are very reasonably priced compared to other taps of a similar quality on the market today. Not only that, but it comes with a five year overall guarantee, as well as a one year warranty on parts. Designers and manufacturers Reginox are well respected in the industry and known for their quality accessories, fixtures and fittings for kitchens.
Features and benefits:
- Lovely elegant design in silver chrome which will fit in with the majority of modern kitchens around today – both in terms of colour scheme and style
- Extremely easy to use, thanks to its 360 degree spout movement as well as the individual levers indicating hot and cold
- Having twin levers means you are less likely to mix in hot water when it’s simply a cold drink of tap water that you’re looking for
- An integrated aerator helps to soften the water and ensure that water flows smoothly into the basin
Includes the following:
- Modern monobloc design
- Five year manufacturing warranty as standard
- One year parts warranty
- Ceramic disc valves to ensure taps are longer lasting
- An integrated aerator
- Twin lever design with swivel, single flow spout
- Includes fitting instructions and flexible hose connectors
- Overall tap height of 354mm
- Tap reach of 213mm
- Height to base of spout comes in at 234mm
- Tap hole diameter is 35mm
- Fits work surface thickness of 35mm or less
Key Technical Information:
- Five year castings warranty for chrome finish and style
- Works best with a high pressure system but is suitable for all manner of water systems in the home, including low pressure versions
- Min working pressure - 0.2 bar
- Max working pressure - 6.0 bar
£49.99 (Inc. VAT)
Excellent service, nice product and delivered as promised
It was an amazing,suitable for my sink,thank you so much
Not used it much yet, however it seem like a good quality tap. You need to make sure that your plumber fits it using extra fitments so that it doesn't wobble!!