Reginox Ohio 50x40 Stainless Steel Integrated Single Bowl Sink with Waste Included
£161.94 (Inc. VAT)
Stainless Steel Material
Perhaps the most popular material used for kitchen sinks is, stainless steel due to its many practical benefits, stainless steel sinks offer durability and timeless style that will look great in both modern and traditional kitchens! It’s a functional and long-wearing material that is designed to be robust and easy to clean.
Perhaps the most popular design rectangular bowl kitchen sinks are a great addition to any kitchen. Providing you ample space to wash up dishes and prepare your veggies – whatever you need your sink for, you will never be short of space!
18/10 Quality Grade 0.9mm Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is stain resistant, hard wearing and easy to clean. However, not all stainless steel is the same. It actually comes in different grades and thicknesses. The highest grade 18/10 contains 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel, which gives higher rust resistance, better ability to hold a shine and greater rigidity for the same weight. This sink has a gauge of 0.9mm.
Matching Waste Kit Included
Comes complete with high quality stainless steel sink waste kit.
We're so confident in the high-quality of these products that we're more than happy to include a fantastic lifetime guarantee with them. What more could you want?!
These luxury stainless steel kitchen sinks offer complete flexibility with the choice of three distinguished installation methods (Integrated, semi-integrated and undermount). The matte finish and square design create a very stylish and contemporary look, without compromising on practicality.
The large dimensions of the bowl make this sink perfect for even the busiest of family kitchens. The depth of the bowl can fit the largest of dishes and is also heat resistant and rust proof.
This modern, low-profile matte stainless steel is corrosion and abrasion resistant, easy to clean and super durable. The expertly crafted 25 mm corner radius gives stunning results to complete any kitchen, and importantly in a busy family home, makes cleaning and hygiene much easier to maintain.
This single bowl sink will sit universally on a multitude of work benches and is suitable to be installed integrated, semi-integrated and under-mount. Reginox sinks are renowned for their quality, from innovation through to materials used and standard of finish. Reginox have produced this sink with the upmost attention to detail, and a sharp eye for precision, creating a stunning balance between functionality and design.
Features and benefits:
- Stylish and luxurious single bowl crafted from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Deep bowl can fit the largest of dishes
- Matte stainless steel for a modern look
- Beautiful contemporary square design
- No drainer included to save on kitchen bench space
- Modern and practical design
- Easy to clean and visually attractive 25mm corner radii
- Can be installed via three stylish methods: Integrated, semi-integrated, undermount.
- 10-year manufacturers guarantee for faults and defects gives you peace of mind.
- Corrosion, heat and abrasion resistant.
- Quick draining 3,5” waste with strainer.
- Inset clips and seals and undermount clips included.
- Includes easy to install waste and overflow kit.
- Mounting type(s) Inset, Semi-integrated, and Undermount
- Number of bowls Single Outlet: 3,5”
- Drainer: No
- Material: 0.9mm Stainless Steel
- Steel Grade 18/10
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 540 x 440mm
- Bowl Dimensions: 503 x 403mm
- Bowl Depth: 200mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: 520 x 420mm
- Tap included: No
- Pre drilled tap holes: No
Reginox Ohio 50x40 Stainless Steel Integrated Single Bowl Sink with Waste Included Video
|Components Included||Kitchen Sink|
|Pre-Drilled Tap Holes||0|
|Type||3 Way Fit|
£161.94 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £53.98 = £161.94
4 monthly instalments £40.49 = £161.94
|Kitchen Sinks and Taps||£163.52|
|Appliances direct UK||£250.96|
Prices last checked on 03/04/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges