Reginox New York Stainless Steel Half Bowl Sink with Integral Waste - 3 Way Fit
£122.49 (Inc. VAT)
Stainless Steel Material
Perhaps the most popular material used for kitchen sinks is, stainless steel due to its many practical benefits, stainless steel sinks offer durability and timeless style that will look great in both modern and traditional kitchens! It’s a functional and long-wearing material that is designed to be robust and easy to clean.
This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, depending on your desired effect. The installation types are integrated, semi-integrated and undermount. An integrated sink is mounted flush to the worktop. The worktop and the edge of the sink fit together seamlessly which makes the worktop super easy to clean. Undermount sinks are mounted underneath the worktop or at midlevel, this increased the usable worktop space. A semi-integrated installation is where the integrated sink is placed within an inset sink unit – this means the edge of the sink sits on the worktop.
0.5 bowl kitchen sinks are incredibly practical and are a brilliant addition to any kitchen – especially when installed next to your single bowl sink. The smaller bowl provides extra space to prepare vegetables, clean cutlery or just washing your hands!
18/10 Quality Grade 0.9mm Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is stain resistant, hard wearing and easy to clean. However, not all stainless steel is the same. It actually comes in different grades and thicknesses. The highest grade 18/10 contains 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel, which gives higher rust resistance, better ability to hold a shine and greater rigidity for the same weight. This sink has a gauge of 0.9mm.
Matching Waste Kit Included
Comes complete with high quality stainless steel sink waste kit.
Crafted from the highest-quality stainless steel, the Reginox, New York, half bowl, kitchen sinks have been designed and manufactured with style and practicality in mind. The half bowl is the smallest option available in our Reginox New York range and offers complete flexibility in that it can be fitted in three different ways; inset, semi-integrated and undermount.
Measuring 220mm x 440mm x 145mm, the base unit comes without a drainer allowing it to be discreetly installed in even the smallest of kitchen spaces. The sink has been manufactured using 0.9mm, premium quality, stainless steel and comes with a 10-year guarantee against manufacturer faults and defects, offering market-leading durability. The stainless steel finish looks clean and modern and fits in with the design of any kitchen, no matter how small. The contemporary matt stainless steel look is also highly practical due to the ability to resist stains, rust and peeling. The smooth corners not only look great in a modern kitchen but also allow for easy cleaning.
These Reginox sinks are simple and quick to fit in your home with a waste and overflow kit included to offer a complete solution.
Features and benefits:
- Half bowl kitchen sink, perfect for installation in even the smallest of kitchens.
- Manufactured using premium quality, super-durable stainless steel.
- Stainless steel matt finish is aesthetically pleasing.
- A simple, minimalist design which will look great in any kitchen.
- Can be installed via three stylish methods: Integrated, semi-integrated, undermount.
- This beautiful sink comes with a 10-year guarantee
- The contemporary stainless steel finish resists stains, rust and peeling, meaning your sink looks the part for longer.
- The flush 3.5” outlet allows for quick draining.
- 1 x 90mm basket stariner waste included
- Inset clips and seals and undermount clips included
- Mounting type(s) Inset, Semi-integrated, and Undermount
- Number of bowls Half Outlet: 3,5”
- Drainer: No
- Material: 0.9mm Stainless Steel
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Steel Grade 18/10
- Overall Dimensions: 220 x 440mm
- Bowl Depth: 145mm
- Main Bowl Dimensions: 183 x 403mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: 420 x 220mm
- Tap included: No
- Pre drilled tap holes: No
- Guarantee 10-years
Reginox New York Stainless Steel Half Bowl Sink with Integral Waste - 3 Way Fit Video
|Components Included||Kitchen Sink|
|Pre-Drilled Tap Holes||0|
|Type||3 Way Fit|
|Cabinet Depth Needed||400 mm|
£122.49 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £40.83 = £122.49
4 monthly instalments £30.62 = £122.49
Prices last checked on 30/11/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges