Reginox Hudson Single Lever Brushed Nickel Tall Mixer Tap
£89.12 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
We’re pretty sure we don’t have to tell you, but it’s good to hear again anyhow – especially if you happen to be undecided over how much money you should spend on taps for that new kitchen sink you have just invested in – but really, it’s worth paying that little bit more for quality. Having said that, these kitchen taps aren't exactly expensive.
At least is certainly doesn’t sound like a lot of money for a tap, not when you consider the stylish and elegant product – along with the many other benefits – that you are getting for your money. And anyhow, this is a quality monobloc tap by one of the most respected design and manufacturing kitchen companies in the industry.
A stylish and contemporary tap, the Reginox Hudson single lever brushed nickel design has a sophisticated looking finish, designed to match any colour of kitchen units. The cylindrical base of the tap is combined with a single lever which can be turned to alter the temperature of the water. This is achieved via a single internal valve.
A tap for high pressure systems, these Reginox taps are perfect if your home has a combi-boiler or pressurised hot water system. This type of tap tends to be slimmer and more sophisticated looking than traditional taps and looks great on any type of modern sink.
Features and benefits:
- Available in either chrome or brushed nickel finishes to match your kitchen
- A design which looks particularly good in a contemporary kitchen
- The single lever tap design makes it very easy to use, including for those with limited hand movement
- Tap comes with a swivel spout for convenience
- The single flow spout means that you only have to manage one tap at a time
- Red/blue marks on the lever indicate how to turn it for either hot or cold water
Includes the following:
- Five year manufacturing warranty from this respected company
- One year warranty on all parts of the tap
- Ceramic disc valves
- An integrated aerator to prevent the water splashing when poured
- Single lever ‘handle’ and swivel spout
- Tap height is 289mm
- Tap reach is 205mm
- Height to base of spout comes in at 179mm
- Tap hole diameter is 35mm
- Fits work surface thickness of 35mm or less
Key Technical Information:
- Five year guarantee on casting
- High pressure system necessary
- Min working pressure - 0.5 bar
- Max working pressure - 6.0 bar
- Spout is single flow
- Designed for use by high pressure systems only
£89.12 (Inc. VAT)