Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Reginox Harlem15 Silver Grey Granite 1.5 Bowl Sink with Drainer Inset and Waste Included
If your kitchen is in need of a new lease of life then you might want to consider upgrading your more permanent fixtures like your sink. Being one of the most used items in the house it’s important that they not only look great but they’re practical to use and durable. The great thing about Reginox granite sinks is that they hit the nail on the head with each and every one of these points.
The Harlem15 is a one and a half bowl inset sink with an integrated drainer. This means that you can get some serious multitasking done by soaking any dirty crockery while maintaining use of the small bowl for rinsing any fruit or vegetables. Once you’re done with soaking you can simply wash and leave on the drainer to dry, any excess water will then run into the bowl.
The sink is designed to fit a standard sized worktop and comes with two 90mm basket strainer wastes so you can ensure nothing gets down the plug hole that shouldn’t. The tap holes are pre-punched so you just need to pop these through once you’ve decided which way around you’d like to fit the bowls or drainer.
A composite material has been used in manufacturing which is superior when it comes to strength and hygiene. It’s scratch resistant, easy to clean and can withstand high temperatures and heavy bangs so you don’t have to worry about damaging it. However should the worst happen you’ll be covered by Reginox’s fantastic guarantee.
Features and benefits:
- 1.5 bowl sink which is ideal for multitasking
- Single drainer which can be used to dry crockery and cutlery
- Inset installation type keeps it flush to the worktop
- Fits a standard sized 600mm base unit
- Granite composite material; hygienic, strong, scratch-resistant.
- Grey silvery finish looks great in any setting
- Comes complete with two 90mm basket strainer wastes
- Pre-punched tap holes for reversible fitting
£173.98 (Inc. VAT)