Redring Powerstream 9.5kW Instantaneous Water Heater
The Powerstream delivers instant hot water points of use and is ideal for hand basins in commercial and residential properties. The compact and unique design eliminates the need for long pipe runs to a centrally stored water cylinder space saving, energy and reducing the need for complex installations.
Suitable for use with up to two hand basins, the unit connects to a cold mains fed water supply and heats instantly and delivers at a temperature range of 29-54 degrees dependent on incoming water temperature, not only does it deliver temperature at your demand, it delivers it at a rate of 4-6 litres per minute. Water temperature example: With cold water input temperature of 12 degrees C, the RP9.5 will produce hot water at 47 degrees C at 5 litres per minute.
PLEASE NOTE: The Unit is not designed to provide hot water for filling up baths or kitchen sinks.
The Powerstream unit is not designed for use with thermostatically controlled taps.
Features and benefits:
- Connects to a cold water supply and heats water instantly
- Avoids the requirement for long pipe runs to a centrally located cylinder
- Ideal for providing hot water for basins and hand washing facilities.
- Water temperature Range:28 - 54 degrees dependent on incoming water temperature
- Delivers water at a rate of between 4-6 litres per minute
- Small and compact, fits underneath a basin or inside a cupboard
- Recommended for use with manual spray taps or non-thermostatic mixer taps
- Unvented instantaneous water heater
- Corrosion resistant steel back plate
- Half power selection available at installation
- A fantastic 2 year warranty
- Operating Pressure: 1- 10 bar
- Water connections: 15mm straight shank inlet and outlet pipes
- Cable: 6-10mm cable size (40amps) Cable depends mainly on how long the run of cable is from the fuseboard to water heater
- Energy rating: A
- Measurements: 307mm (w) 160mm (h) 72mm (d)
- BEAB Approved and IIPX4 Rated
Redring Powerstream 9.5kW Instantaneous Water Heater Downloadable Documents
£85.02 (Inc. VAT)