Redring Powerstream 9.5kW Instantaneous Water Heater
£101.98 (Inc. VAT)
The Powerstream delivers instant hot water points of use and is ideal for hand basins in commercial and residential properties. The compact and unique design eliminates the need for long pipe runs to a centrally stored water cylinder space saving, energy and reducing the need for complex installations.
Suitable for use with up to two hand basins, the unit connects to a cold mains fed water supply and heats instantly and delivers at a temperature range of 29-54 degrees dependent on incoming water temperature, not only does it deliver temperature at your demand, it delivers it at a rate of 4-6 litres per minute. Water temperature example: With cold water input temperature of 12 degrees C, the RP9.5 will produce hot water at 47 degrees C at 5 litres per minute.
PLEASE NOTE: The Unit is not designed to provide hot water for filling up baths or kitchen sinks.
The Powerstream unit is not designed for use with thermostatically controlled taps.
Features and benefits:
- Connects to a cold water supply and heats water instantly
- Avoids the requirement for long pipe runs to a centrally located cylinder
- Ideal for providing hot water for basins and hand washing facilities.
- Water temperature Range:28 - 54 degrees dependent on incoming water temperature
- Delivers water at a rate of between 4-6 litres per minute
- Small and compact, fits underneath a basin or inside a cupboard
- Recommended for use with manual spray taps or non-thermostatic mixer taps
- Unvented instantaneous water heater
- Corrosion resistant steel back plate
- Half power selection available at installation
- A fantastic 2 year warranty
- Operating Pressure: 1- 10 bar
- Water connections: 15mm straight shank inlet and outlet pipes
- Cable: 6-10mm cable size (40amps) Cable depends mainly on how long the run of cable is from the fuseboard to water heater
- Energy rating: A
- Measurements: 307mm (w) 160mm (h) 72mm (d)
- BEAB Approved and IIPX4 Rated
£101.98 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £33.99 = £101.98
4 monthly instalments £25.49 = £101.98
|Air Con Centre||£104.58|
Prices last checked on 23/10/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
I chose this for a tiny wall space under the kitchen sink, and I did well. There wouldn't have been space for a bulkier one, and this one now sits there quite smugly, surrounded by its shiny copper pipes, and does the job - every time. Enough instant hot water for a few dishes and for washing my hands on a cold day - perfect.
This was a like for like replacement so knew what I was getting but it arrived next day and for a great price so thank you. If anyone fits one of these always worth turning the temperature down inside the unit or it tends to overheat and trip if it is starved of flow for whatever reason.
I bought to replace the previous model which had ceased working after 20 years. Ideal for supplying instant hot water to two wash basins.
Cold water in, hot water out. Straight forward fitting but bear in mind the power entry is at the bottom right or from the rear. I bought this to replace a Hyco unit that gave good service for about 12 years so 4 stars as just fitted and longevity still to be proved. Quick to heat and good temperature. Copper fittings used not plastic push on. All in all a smart compact heater.
This instant water heater is very good for what it's meant for, my only criticisms are the connectors for the water inlet & outlet could be longer to make it easier to connect & it could do with an external reset button, apart from that all is good. Also the service from plumbworld is excellent.