Rada V10 Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve
Thermostatic shower controls put complete control back in the hands of the user. Better still, with a Rada Thermostatic Shower Valve you get a tried and tested durability that means you can enjoy your perfect shower for years to come.
Thermostatic controls allow you to set a desired temperature that will be sustained throughout your entire shower. It works by blending hot and cold water supplies to create your ideal flow, but it will also correct any imbalances in temperature if a water supply is used elsewhere in the building.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounted and exposed.
- Sequential single control operates from off through cold to warm.
- Easy grip handle makes it simple for anyone to operate.
- Clear, understandable graphics.
- Robust construction makes it capable of withstanding heavy use when used in public areas.
- Body made from durable chrome plated DZR brass. Lever is made from chrome plated zinc die casting.
- Supplied with integral strainers and optional flow regulators.
- Maximum temperature is factory set at approximately 41°C
- 15mm inlet compression connections.
- ½” BSP flat face outlet.
- In the event of losing cold or hot water supplies, the valve will automatically shut off for safety reasons.
- Dynamic supply pressure: Minimum: 0.15 bar. Maximum 5 bar. Maximum static 10 bar.
- Minimum flow rate: 3 l/min (at nominally equal pressures)
- Maximum flow rate: 30 l/min (achieved at 1 bar pressure loss across the valve with flow regulators removed).
- If supply pressure is less than 0.5 bar, we recommend fitting the 9 l/min flow regulator. However, increased water saving is gained if a 6 l/min flow regulator is used (both supplied).
- Approved by the Buildcert TMV2 Thermostatic Mixing Valve Scheme and WRAS.
Rada V10 Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Downloadable Documents
£182.26 (Inc. VAT)