Rada Safetherm Thermostatic Clinical Tap
£377.24 (Inc. VAT)
Solid brass body
Solid brass is known for its durability and long life in wet corrosive environments. Tap bodies made from brass will last decades, and can stand up to a lot of wear and tear. In fact, brass fixtures almost always stand up to hot water damage and other corrosive environmental factors better than any other material, including plastic and steel. Plus, its sturdiness makes it hard to damage through daily use.
Flow Rates (l/min):
- 0.5 bar: 5
- 1 bar: 5.8
Flow Regulator Fitted
Rada Safetherm Thermostatic Clinical Tap (1.1704.001)
Kohler Mira are dedicated to ensuring that everybody can enjoy hot and cold water temperatures depending on what meets their needs in a safe manner. That’s why they have introduced the Rada range of thermostatic products, each of which uses the latest in technology to ensure a safe washing environment.
The Rada Safetherm Thermostatic Clinical Tap is specially designed for use in a clinical setting such as a hospital or doctor’s office. Careful attention to design and build quality ensures the tap is thoroughly hygienic so that it can be safely used in such sterile environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Panel mounted for easy use.
- Sequential control is offered by the long lever control that will meet hospital protocols.
- Ideally built for clinical applications. The unique design minimises the chance of water retention in the body and spout which improves bacterial control.
- Thermostatic technology ensures the temperature remains balanced and removes the risk of scalding.
- Easy to clean for improved hygiene.
- Unrivalled safety thanks to Insutech technology. This makes the tap surface consistently safe-to-touch due to reduced surface temperatures.
- Includes integral water isolating ball valves.
- Fantastic alternative to basin taps.
- Body is made from chrome plated brass and the lever is chrome plated zinc casting to ensure this tap enjoys a long life.
- This package is complete with clinical tap, check valves, service-free cartridge, isolating ball valves and check valves.
- Filters are easily accessible for routine servicing and reduced downtime.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression or ½” BSP flat face. Fixed at 200mm centres.
- Temperature is factory pre-set at a blended 41°C.
- Recommended hot supply: 60°C to 65°C.
- Maximum static pressure: 10 bar.
- Max maintained pressure: 5 bar.
- Minimum maintained pressure (gravity system): 0.1 bar.
- Approved by Buildcert TMV3 Thermostatic Mixing Valve Scheme and WRAS. For the full approval list please check the product information PDF.
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Single Lever|
|Pressure Suitability||High (1 bar+)|
|Item Weight (KG)||3.715|
£377.24 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £125.75 = £377.24
4 monthly instalments £94.31 = £377.24
6 monthly instalments £62.87 = £377.24
12 monthly instalments £31.44 = £377.24
|BHL.co.ukOpens in a new window||£446.63|
|City Plumbing SuppliesOpens in a new window||£472.28|
Prices last checked on 22/04/2021
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges