Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Rada Right Angled Connector Chrome
This accessory from Rada is a right angled connector elbow that is used for built-in shower controls. It can be used with Rada shower kits where specified. It’s precision-engineered for superior performance.
The knob-like appearance is actually a shroud that clips on to the elbow you will attach to the wall. It has a shiny chrome finish with a durability that will last for years. The finish should be cleaned regularly with a mild soap or detergent solution to keep it looking shiny. Abrasive household cleaners should not be used.
- Should be positioned above the top outlet of the shower control and offset to one side.
- Made as offset to prevent the flexible hose from obstructing shower temperature and flow control knobs.
- The supply pipe from the shower control must terminate at the wall surface with a ½” BSP female thread. The end of the fitting must be flushed with, or within 5mm below the finished surface of the wall.
- Liquid sealant or PTFE tape must be applied to the brass nipple, not paste.
- Please be aware that the pipework that will need to go between the ½” BSP female fitting and the shower control is not included in the price of the shower controls.
- Full instructions are included and can also be downloaded on the ‘Technical Specifications’ tab of this page.
- Includes 1-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Height: 60mm
- Length: 60mm
- Width: 60mm
- Thread size: ½”
- Weight: 0.13kg
£34.28 (Inc. VAT)