Pepp Brushed Stainless Steel & Rubber Doorstop
- Brushed Stainless Steel & Rubber Doorstop
- Includes complete Never Drill Again fixing kit-No Drilling required
- Not suitable for use on plaster or plasterboard
- 30mm x 46mm (h x w)
Fitting Instructions :
- What Kinds of surface can the Never Drill Again products be fixed to?
- Almost any smooth or rough surface is suitable if it is firm and able to bear the load in question. The Never Drill Again system is perfect for high quality materials that one does not want to damage by drilling, like stone, ceramic (tiles), glass, concrete, metal, wood and many plastics.
- Unsuitable surfaces include, plaster, wallpaper and textiles (such as carpets), and painted surfaces which do not provide sufficient firmness and support for surface attachments.
- There is no adhesion to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyetrafluoroethylene (PTFE, Teflon).
- Although we have described as many examples as possible, our instructions can cover only some of the many surfaces and surface treatments that are suitable. The user is therefore advised to make preliminary tests when considering other types of surface.
Pepp Brushed Stainless Steel & Rubber Doorstop Video
£9.97 (Inc. VAT)
Pepp Brushed Stainless Steel & Rubber Doorstop Reviews
Great for using on tiled floors with underfloor heating, no drilling! Tad expensive, but hassle free.