This is one of our best selling products!
Park Lane Worcester Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap
Ultra-contemporary bathroom taps and fittings are all the rage these days, so going back to traditional detailing is definitely a unique way to style your bathroom or ensuite. The Park Lane range is all about that classic look and will instantly give your bathroom that historic styling you’ve been craving.
The Park Lane Worcester Freestanding bath shower mixer tap is suitable for mounting on the floor. It’s designed so the spout hangs neatly over the edge of your bath with a shower handset for easily washing hair. Includes long shrouds to cover pipework.
It’s finished in a brilliant chrome that will really catch the eye and boost the appearance of your bath and the fancy ceramic handles feel great to use too.
If you still aren’t sure then maybe the 5 year manufacturer guarantee might persuade you.
Features and Benefits:
- Bath taps you can be proud of.
- Tall body crafted with traditional detailing.
- Ceramic topped crosshead handles.
- Chrome finish on the mixer and the shrouds.
- Complete with a shower handset for washing hands.
- Constructed from solid brass and zinc handles for a reliable long life.
- Finished in an attractive chrome finish that’s easy to keep clean.
- Includes a 5-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Suitable for use with all plumbing systems.
- G4/4 Inlet connection.
- 0.1 bar: 4.77 l/min
- 0.2 bar: 7.07 l/min
- 0.5 bar: 8.67 l/min
- 1 bar: 11.03 l/min
- 1.5 bar: 15.96 l/min
- 2 bar: 23.59 l/min
- 3 bar: 27.30 l/min
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£134.99 (Inc. VAT)