Park Lane Windsor Full Pedestal Bathroom Sink
£69.97 (Inc. VAT)
If you want bathroom suites that look timeless but function like something from the 21st century then you’re in the right place. The Windsor bathroom sink and pedestal combination from Park Lane has been made using modern manufacturing techniques but with all the style and elegance of a traditional set.
Ideally paired with the Windsor short projection toilet, this beautiful two tap hole basin is made from long-lasting and durable Vitreous China, finished in gloss white and sits atop a matching full pedestal.
These 560mm wide bathroom sinks give you ample area for washing hands or cleaning teeth without taking up unnecessary room space. They feature two tap holes to allow for a set of traditional pillar taps to be fitted.
We don’t supply the basin with taps or waste to give you the choice of which brassware you’d prefer.
And finally if this wasn’t enough then Park Lane provide a 5 year guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
Features and Benefits:
- Two tap holes make this basin suitable for use with a set of pillar taps.
- Vitreous China construction for a durable and long-lasting product.
- Both the basin and pedestal are finished in an elegant gloss white.
- High-quality design and build with a traditional style to blend with any age of décor.
- Supplied with a matching full pedestal.
- Please note that the taps and waste not included.
- 5 Year guarantee.
Standards for the basin:
- Pedestal wash basins BS EN 31
- Water supply regulations 1999
- Specification for quality of vitreous china sanitary appliances BS 3402: 1969
- Ceramic wash basins and pedestals BS 1188:1974
£69.97 (Inc. VAT)
Offer ends in
Add elegance to your home with this basin and pedestal. Crisp White and sleek Chrome finishes make it look sophisticated and exquisite in the home. We love this look at plumbworld and you can't beat the quality. Plumbworld recommends this product.
Excellent quality. Excellent customer service. Excellent delivery service.
Great price, delivered on time in perfect condition