Park Lane Thermostatic Traditional Cross Handle Concealed Shower- Ceiling Mounted Fixed Shower Head
£99.97 (Inc. VAT)
Only a few left of this product!
For a sensational and classical style of shower but with all the benefits of today's showering technology, we present to you the Park Lane Traditional Cross Handles Concealed Shower. The shower valve includes two elegant cross handles which allow ultimate control over temperature and flow. The traditional detailing looks fantastic and is super easy to operate. The valve also benefits from thermostatic technology, meaning it keeps showering safe for all the family, eliminating any sudden changes in water temperature. The valve is concealed, meaning the main body hides away behind the wall leaving the sleek handles on the outside of the wall. This is great for those with smaller bathrooms. Constructed from a solid brass body and zinc handles ensuring the longest life possible. However, if you do find any factory defects, you're covered by a 5-year guarantee.
The shower head benefits from a single spray rose head which simply screws onto the ceiling fed shower arm. Both of which are coated with several layers of chrome, which is super simple to clean and wipe down, leaving your bathroom looking sparkling clean.
Valve Features and Benefits:
- Traditional styling, leaving a timeless look that will never go out of fashion
- Includes two elegant cross handles for ultimate control
- Benefits from thermostatic technology, safer showering experience for all
- Constructed from a solid brass body and zinc handles, ensuring a long life
- Covered by a fantastic 5-year guarantee against any factory defects
Shower Head Features and Benefits:
- Fixed rose shower head easily attaches to the ceiling fed arm
- Finished in a beautiful chrome
- Hygienic and effortless to keep clean
- Benefits from one great spray mode
- Shower head size: 165mm
- One year guarantee against any factory defects
- 0.5 Bar: 6.0 (l/min)
- 1.0 Bar: 10.0 (l/min)
- 3.0 Bar: 13.0 (l/min)
£99.97 (Inc. VAT)