Park Lane Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Crosshead Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads
Are you struggling to find the perfect shower for your traditional bathroom? Are you looking for something that’s timeless while benefiting from all the mod cons of a modern shower? If this predicament sounds familiar then we’ve got the perfect shower for you.
The Park Lane Traditional Shower Valve and Riser System features beautiful traditional styling with dual shower heads and thermostatic technology to bring it into the 21st century. The handset and exposed valve are finished in a bright chrome too with complementing ceramic highlights.
Thermostatic technology keeps the family safe by stopping changes in water temperature and flow if other appliances are used in the home. This means no more blasts of cold icy water and no scalding.
Separate levers are used to control the temperature and flow rates. One is of the crosshead design and the other is a beautiful easy to use handle. These affix to the shower valve which is made from solid brass for extra durability.
Adjustability is also a huge feature of this shower. The handset holder can be moved up and down the riser rail to suit the height of whichever user is currently in the shower and there are of course adjustable fixing points for the riser rail to allow retrofitting of your old shower. Please check the dimensional drawing for more information.
Switching between the drencher head and the handset couldn’t be easier using the diverter valve.
Features and Benefits:
- Old fashioned styling with ceramic highlights to complement traditional bathrooms and older properties.
- The valve is of the exposed type and thermostatically controlled. This means the user is protected from scalding if there are fluctuations in the flow or temperature of the water supply.
- Separate controls for temperature and flow. One is of the crosshead design and the other is a beautiful easy to turn handle.
- The valve is constructed from solid brass for added durability and longevity.
- Gorgeous chrome plated finish on the valve, riser kit and ABS handset.
- The holder for the handset is adjustable allowing the user to change the height to best suit their requirements.
- Easily switch between using the drencher head or handset using the diverter valve. It is not possible to use the drencher head and the handset in conjunction with each other.
- Adjustable fixing points on the riser rail to accommodate different installation requirements. This makes life easier if you’re trying to retrofit your old riser rail fixing points.
- CE Approved – High Product Quality and Safe for the family home
- Backed by a free 10-year guarantee*
- Minimum Bar Pressure: 0.5 mbar
- Maximum Bar Pressure: 5.0 mbar
- Tube Diameter (mm): 25
- Shower Hose Length (mm): 1500
- Shower Arm Projection (mm): 350
- 0.5 bar - 3.5 l/min
- 1 bar - 4.5 l/min
- 2 bar - 5.8 l/min
- 3 bar - 7.5 l/min
*10-year guarantee excludes the cartridge and shower hose, which are covered for 12 months.
Park Lane Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Crosshead Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads Video
Park Lane Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Crosshead Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads Downloadable Documents
£154.94 (Inc. VAT)
Park Lane Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Crosshead Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads ReviewsPrevious
The shower that I had originally wanted was no longer available and your sales person reccomended the Park Lane Thermostatic Mixer shower in its place. I am very pleased with this, it looks good, works as promised, was easy to install and was quite a lot cheaper. I would definitely refer people to Plumbworld based on this experience and would be a returning customer.
We purchased this in the hopes of getting a decent shower and it trumps that completely! The drencher head definitely drenches too. Note there is a safety button to prevent the temperature getting too hot which we were not aware of initially. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent product, all fixings and parts well made and packaged to keep them safe. Instructions could have been better as very small and not complete.