Park Lane Lever & Cross Handle Concealed Shower Valve - One Outlet
£74.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Elegant traditional style
- State-of-the-art technology
- Suitable for one water outlet
- Zinc handles with chrome finish and ceramic detailing
- Easy-to-operate lever controls flow
- Cross handle with lock controls temperature
- Solid brass body and valve
- Safe thermostat technology
- Fits standard valve connection sizes
- Bright chrome backplate
- Backplate dimensions- 22 x 12-cm
- Distance between controls- 8-cm
- Distance from water supply pipe to backplate- 7.6 to 9-cm
- Distance from water supply pipe to lever-16-cm
- Distance from water supply pipe to cross handle 15.25-cm
- Flow rates: 0.5-Bar at 6-l/min, 1-Bar at 10-l/min, 3-Bar at 13-l/min
- 3-year manufacturer’s guarantee
The Park Lane Traditional Lever and Cross Handle Concealed Shower Valve combines the elegance and style of traditional-looking controls with the latest in thermostatic technology and shower valve construction.
The upper lever provides easy control of the water flow, while the lower cross handle gives you precise temperature control. Both controls of the Park Lane Traditional Lever and Cross Handle Concealed Shower Valve are made of zinc with a chrome finish and feature lovely ceramic detailing. The upper lever has a beautifully curved white ceramic portion which feels cool to the touch and the simple 90-degree anti-clockwise rotation makes opening and closing the water flow a gentle and simple movement. The lower control has a four-prong cross handle with the traditional, bulbous, rounded ends, and white ceramic detail in the centre. The lock-on feature allows you to set the temperature you prefer for showering, and with the new thermostat technology, you will never suffer from unpleasant changes in the temperature of the water while showering.
The controls are mounted on a shiny chrome plate which can be attached directly to the wall or onto tile. The valve construction is of solid brass for a long and trouble-free working life. Beneath the old-style exterior, beats a very modern heart where the latest in technology ensure a continuous water flow at a regulated temperature. Installation of the Park Lane Traditional Lever and Cross Handle Concealed Shower Valve is easy as the standard valve size means that it connects perfectly with all sizes and the inlet size in G1/2.
Whether you are choosing bathroom fittings for a new build or renovating your old bathroom, why not take a step back in time to a more simple and friendly traditional style. You won’t be sacrificing any of the features of a modern style shower valve, and with the three- year manufacturers guarantee you can be confident of the quality and durability of the Park Lane Traditional Lever and Cross Handle Concealed Shower Valve.
£74.99 (Inc. VAT)