Park Lane Dorton Traditional Freestanding Bath with Ball Feet
If you’re looking to make a statement and bathe in luxury in your family bathroom then a traditional freestanding bath is the way to go. They provide a beautiful centrepiece and the traditional style provides a timeless design no matter the setting.
Smooth curves ensure a comfortable and luxurious experience for all of the family and being double ended means there’s even space for two.
Don’t be fooled into thinking an old design uses old technology. The bath tub itself is manufactured using acrylic meaning it’s much warmer to touch and of course lighter than the older steel tubs. The legs are also very lightweight and strong due to being formed from aluminium alloy and feature a stunning ball design.
Match this bath with the Park Lane traditional bath tap for the perfect combination. The tap would need to be purchased separately and tap holes if required would need to be drilled.
To top off this fantastic offer a 3 year manufacturer guarantee is also included.
Features and Benefits:
- Stunning centrepiece, focal point of the bathroom and whole home.
- Traditional, stylish design using modern materials.
- Smooth curves for comfortable and luxurious bathing experience.
- Four stylish ball legs to elevate the bath above the floor.
- Looks great with a Park Lane traditional bath tap and exposed waste – sold separately.
- Does not have pre drilled holes.
- Guaranteed for 3 years by the manufacturer.
- Reinforced acrylic tub with chrome plated aluminium alloy legs.
- Length: 1695 mm
- Width: 785 mm
- Height: 620 mm
- Capacity: 167 Litres
Park Lane Dorton Traditional Freestanding Bath with Ball Feet 360 Image
|Warranty (years)||3 Years|
|Product net weight (KG)||50.5 Kg|
£399.97 (Inc. VAT)