Park Lane Dorton 1695mm Freestanding Bath with Exposed Waste & Claw Feet
If you’re looking to make a statement and bathe in luxury in your family bathroom then a traditional freestanding bath is the way to go. They provide a beautiful centrepiece and the traditional style provides a timeless design no matter the setting.
Smooth curves ensure a comfortable and luxurious experience for all of the family and being double ended means there’s even space for two.
Don’t be fooled into thinking an old design uses old technology. The bath tub itself is manufactured using acrylic meaning it’s much warmer to touch and of course lighter than the older steel tubs. The legs are also very lightweight and strong, due to being formed from aluminium alloy and feature a stunning claw design.
Match with the Park Lane traditional bath tap for the perfect combination. The tap would need to be purchased separately and tap holes if required would need to be drilled.
To top off this fantastic offer a 3 year manufacturer guarantee is also included.
Features and Benefits:
- Stunning centrepiece, focal point of the bathroom suite and whole home.
- Traditional, stylish design using modern materials.
- Smooth curves for comfortable and luxurious bathing experience.
- Four stylish claw legs to elevate the bath above the floor.
- Looks great with a Park Lane traditional bath tap – sold separately.
- Does not have pre drilled holes.
- Waste and overflow is not included but can be added to your basket when you purchase the bath.
- Guaranteed for 3 years by the manufacturer.
- Reinforced acrylic tub with chrome plated aluminium alloy legs.
- Length: 1695 mm
- Width: 785 mm
- Height: 620 mm
- Capacity: 167 Litres
Park Lane Dorton 1695mm Freestanding Bath with Exposed Waste & Claw Feet 360 Image
|Warranty (years)||3 Years|
|Product net weight (KG)||50.5 Kg|
|Complies to British Standard||No|
£399.97 (Inc. VAT)