Park Lane Buxton 1710mm Freestanding Bath with Claw Feet
£349.97 (Inc. VAT)
If a long soak in the bath is your ideal way to unwind after a long day, then look no further than the Park Lane Buxton Traditional Freestanding Bath with Claw Feet.
It’ll take you away to an era of luxury and provide a real centre point for your bathroom. The timeless design really does blend perfectly with all bathroom suites.
It benefits from silky smooth curves and a slipper design ensuring nothing but a luxurious and comfortable experience. And being single ended you’ll have ample space without being squashed up against the taps or sitting on the plug.
Freestanding baths from years gone by are made from metal which makes them cold to touch and very heavy. The Park Lane Buxton is cast from acrylic meaning it’s lightweight and warm to touch. The feet are manufactured from aluminium alloy so they’re not only strong but light and are finished in beautiful chrome.
Complete the look by pairing with a Park Lane bath tap. The tap does need to be purchased separately and the tap holes will require drilling unless a freestanding tap is used.
If this wasn’t enough then added peace of mind is guaranteed for 3 years by the manufacturer.
Features and Benefits:
- Gorgeous centre piece of any bathroom.
- Traditional styling with all the benefits of a modern product.
- Smooth curves for a comfortable bathing experience anytime of the day.
- Supplied with four stylish legs to lift the bath above the floor.
- Ideally suited for use with the Park Lane traditional bath tap (sold separately).
- Waste and overflow are sold separately. There is an option to add this when you add the bath to your basket.
- Covered by a brilliant 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Acrylic material which has been reinforced.
- Aluminium alloy legs.
- Length: 1710 mm
- Width: 740 mm
- Height: 785 mm
- Capacity: 190 Litres