Never Drill Again Draad Two Tier Shower Caddy
- The Draad two-tier shower caddy is designed with contoured ends to accommodate even the largest shampoo bottles
- Made from chrome plated, non-ferrous materials, this accessory is guaranteed never to rust or corrode
- The Draad Collection uses the unique "nie wieder bohren" - Never Drill Again fixing method
- Made to the exacting quality standards you would expect from a German manufacturer
- Complete with fixing kit and instructions to permanently attach without needing a drill
- Height: 290mm
- Width: 280mm
- Depth: 135mm
- Projection: 135mm
- Centre-to-centre fixing holes: 123mm
- Distance from fixing hole centres: 125mm (apart)
Fitting Instructions - What Kinds of surface can the Never Drill Again products be fixed to?
- Almost any smooth or rough surface is suitable if it is firm and able to bear the load in question. The Never Drill Again system is perfect for high quality materials that one does not want to damage by drilling, like stone, ceramic (tiles), glass, concrete, metal, wood and many plastics.
- Unsuitable surfaces include, plaster, wallpaper and textiles (such as carpets), and painted surfaces which do not provide sufficient firmness and support for surface attachments.
- There is no adhesion to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyetrafluoroethylene (PTFE, Teflon).
- Although we have described as many examples as possible, our instructions can cover only some of the many surfaces and surface treatments that are suitable. The user is therefore advised to make preliminary tests when considering other types of surface.
Please Note: Product should be cleaned with a damp cloth only. Avoid chemicals & abrasives that may cause damage to the chrome plating.
Never Drill Again Draad Two Tier Shower Caddy Video
Never Drill Again Draad Two Tier Shower Caddy Downloadable Documents
£49.97 (Inc. VAT)
Never Drill Again Draad Two Tier Shower Caddy ReviewsPrevious
Having spent a small fortune re-vamping our shower room, I needed that classy finishing touch to keep the shower looking neat and tidy. I quickly discounted cheaper options, and selected the Plumbworld no-drill double level shower caddy. I couldn't wait to fix it as soon as it arrived, following the simple fixing instructions to the letter, and I have to say I made the right decision - it really looks great. So as they say - you get what you pay for!
Spent a while researching this type of product. I wanted to purchase a product that suited my bathroom that did not require me to use my DIY drilling skills !!. Drilling into tiles can be a hit and miss affair. This product is as simple as it gets. It has been cleverly thought out and has everything included within the box to put it up. No mess,no fuss. Thought i would try it out. I am a convert and am off to purchase all my fittings in this way.
The shower caddy was a breeze to install. I was reluctant to drill into my new tiled shower wall and when I saw the glue on caddy online I was a bit sceptical about whether it would work. So far so good. It holds all my bathroom essentials and a few non essentials too and shows no sign of falling off the wall. It looks good and solid. Im entirely pleased with the purchase. No more bending down for the shampoo!
This double level shower caddy looks absolutely fabulous in situ. It is extremely strong and holds loads of products and I am extremely confident that it will stay in place without any problems. It is stylish and classy, wonderful value and is so easy to install. I would definately buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone looking for excellent quality bathroom accessories.
easy and stylish 60 + technically inept female. Put it up with only a quick panic that the adhesive wasn't showing as quickly as I thought it would through the second hole. Instructions clearer on the web page than on the miniscule ones enclosed with the product. Hasn't fallen down yet and hopefully won't rust, given the price.