Never Drill Again Draad Two Tier Shower Caddy
£54.94 (Inc. VAT)
- The Draad two-tier shower caddy is designed with contoured ends to accommodate even the largest shampoo bottles
- Made from chrome plated, non-ferrous materials, this accessory is guaranteed never to rust or corrode
- The Draad Collection uses the unique "nie wieder bohren" - Never Drill Again fixing method
- Made to the exacting quality standards you would expect from a German manufacturer
- Complete with fixing kit and instructions to permanently attach without needing a drill
- Part of the brilliant Never Drill Again bathroom accessories range
- Height: 290mm
- Width: 280mm
- Depth: 135mm
- Projection: 135mm
- Centre-to-centre fixing holes: 123mm
- Distance from fixing hole centres: 125mm (apart)
Fitting Instructions - What Kinds of surface can the Never Drill Again products be fixed to?
- Almost any smooth or rough surface is suitable if it is firm and able to bear the load in question. The Never Drill Again system is perfect for high quality materials that one does not want to damage by drilling, like stone, ceramic (tiles), glass, concrete, metal, wood and many plastics.
- Unsuitable surfaces include, plaster, wallpaper and textiles (such as carpets), and painted surfaces which do not provide sufficient firmness and support for surface attachments.
- There is no adhesion to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyetrafluoroethylene (PTFE, Teflon).
- Although we have described as many examples as possible, our instructions can cover only some of the many surfaces and surface treatments that are suitable. The user is therefore advised to make preliminary tests when considering other types of surface.
Please Note: Product should be cleaned with a damp cloth only. Avoid chemicals & abrasives that may cause damage to the chrome plating.
Never Drill Again Draad Two Tier Shower Caddy Video
£54.94 (Inc. VAT)
Bought this for my newly refurbished bathroom. Thought it would be ideal as it is very difficult drilling into my tiles. Gluing the brackets to the wall was a doddle, just make sure that no one wants to use the shower for 24 hrs. Fitted the basket and it looks really good and is solid. The basket itself looks and feels good quality, and I am hoping that it wont flake like the cheaper ones have done in the past. Overall, an excellent buy, quick delivery time too. Maybe a little over packaged (very large box with a much smaller one inside)
Having spent a small fortune re-vamping our shower room, I needed that classy finishing touch to keep the shower looking neat and tidy. I quickly discounted cheaper options, and selected the Plumbworld no-drill double level shower caddy. I couldn't wait to fix it as soon as it arrived, following the simple fixing instructions to the letter, and I have to say I made the right decision - it really looks great. So as they say - you get what you pay for!
Spent a while researching this type of product. I wanted to purchase a product that suited my bathroom that did not require me to use my DIY drilling skills !!. Drilling into tiles can be a hit and miss affair. This product is as simple as it gets. It has been cleverly thought out and has everything included within the box to put it up. No mess,no fuss. Thought i would try it out. I am a convert and am off to purchase all my fittings in this way.
The shower caddy was a breeze to install. I was reluctant to drill into my new tiled shower wall and when I saw the glue on caddy online I was a bit sceptical about whether it would work. So far so good. It holds all my bathroom essentials and a few non essentials too and shows no sign of falling off the wall. It looks good and solid. Im entirely pleased with the purchase. No more bending down for the shampoo!
This double level shower caddy looks absolutely fabulous in situ. It is extremely strong and holds loads of products and I am extremely confident that it will stay in place without any problems. It is stylish and classy, wonderful value and is so easy to install. I would definately buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone looking for excellent quality bathroom accessories.
easy and stylish 60 + technically inept female. Put it up with only a quick panic that the adhesive wasn't showing as quickly as I thought it would through the second hole. Instructions clearer on the web page than on the miniscule ones enclosed with the product. Hasn't fallen down yet and hopefully won't rust, given the price.
we had tried a number of other products that are stuck to the wall, but none of them worked on our natural stone shower walls. This on the other hand worked perfectly. And the quality of the chrome and fittings is excellent. German engineering!
Well made, well packaged, simple to fit with no drilling. The shower caddy has been in use for a week completely full with my wife and daughters bottles of potions. Very easy to remove from its wall mounts to clean, it is a very good product.
Great product, good quality. Purchased the Draad corner caddy 3 years ago and so pleased with it I purchased 2 of these. Typical German engineering standards. Pricey I know, but who wants a rusty shower caddy at a cheaper price...
We looked everywhere for a decent caddy for our shower because my husband didnt want to drill the tiles,this is the perfect solution.easy to put up and it doesnt budge,its brilliant!!
After years of putting up with cheap, rusting bathroom accessories, this is built to last for a lifetime. Even better, you dont have to drill holes in your tiles. How good is that?!