Never Drill Again Draad Single Tier Corner Shower Caddy
- The Draad single tier, corner shower caddy is designed to hold everything you need to enjoy your shower
- It even has a hook for hanging those awkward shower gels.
- Made from chrome plated, non-ferrous materials, these bathroom accessories ares guaranteed never to rust or corrode - Please Note: Product should be cleaned with a damp cloth only. Avoid chemicals and abrasives that may cause damage to the chrome plating
- The Draad Collection uses the unique nie wieder bohren "Never Drill Again" fixing method and is made to the exacting quality standards you would expect from a German manufacturer
- Complete with fixing kit and instructions to permanently attach WITHOUT DRILLING
Fitting Instructions :
- What Kinds of surface can the Never Drill Again products be fixed to?
- Almost any smooth or rough surface is suitable if it is firm and able to bear the load in question. The Never Drill Again system is perfect for high quality materials that one does not want to damage by drilling, like stone, ceramic (tiles), glass, concrete, metal, wood and many plastics.
- Unsuitable surfaces include, plaster, wallpaper and textiles (such as carpets), and painted surfaces which do not provide sufficient firmness and support for surface attachments.
- There is no adhesion to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyetrafluoroethylene (PTFE, Teflon).
- Although we have described as many examples as possible, our instructions can cover only some of the many surfaces and surface treatments that are suitable. The user is therefore advised to make preliminary tests when considering other types of surface.
Never Drill Again Draad Single Tier Corner Shower Caddy Video
Never Drill Again Draad Single Tier Corner Shower Caddy Downloadable Documents
£29.97 (Inc. VAT)
Never Drill Again Draad Single Tier Corner Shower Caddy Reviews
Well packaged and with clear instructions a solid looking product with good quality electroplating - much better plating than cheaper brands. Easy to fix without having to drill tiles and I like the idea that it can be completeley removed without trace - but its not clear if you can get the fixing kit again to mount it somewhere else? The caddy can be easily taken off the mountings to clean behind