Multipanel Continuous Joint Profile Type D Satin Anodised - MPCHSA
£10.92 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
If you need to join two Multipanel bathroom wall panels together that are flat against the same wall then a Type D continuous joint profile is the piece that you need. They’re used if you have a long stretch of wall to cover and one panel isn’t long enough.
To ensure that you achieve the right look in your bathroom four finishes of profile are available and these are certainly no exception. They can be purchased in either black, bright polished silver, satin anodised silver or white depending on the look in the rest of your bathroom and the finish of the panels that you have selected.
These continuous joint profiles are really easy to fit too. You can use either countersunk screws or a bathroom bonding to affix them to your walls, saving you the hassle of fitting individual tiles and then grouting.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy installation by either bonding them to the wall or be using countersunk screws to flush fit them
- Compatible with Multipanel bathroom wall panels
- Can be purchased in four different finishes; black, bright polished silver, satin anodised silver and white
- Look great in any bathroom setting
- Complete with a brilliant 1 year guarantee
£ 10.92 (Inc. VAT)
Select Your Product Options
Pay interest free in 4 fortnightly payments
Prices last checked on 15/10/2021
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges