Mira Virtue Bath Taps
£64.15 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Finding the right set of taps for a traditional bathroom can be a tricky task especially when most suppliers and shops cater more for contemporary styles.
Mira have created the perfect range for traditional bathrooms with the gorgeous Virtue taps. You can enjoy a classic design with all the conveniences and performance of a modern tap.
The handles benefit from a crosshead blade style making turning the water on and off easy for anyone in the family. These are decorated with white indices to indicate which side is hot and which is cold.
The dazzling finish is achieved by applying multiple layers of chrome plating for a long lasting, durable, and importantly, rust free tap. Cleaning your bath taps is also no longer a chore with the integrated flow straightener.
If you have a low pressure water system you don’t need to worry about poor performance either. The internals are just as high-tech as the aesthetics so it’ll always deliver a good flow.
Of course you’re covered by Mira’s fantastic 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Genuine Victorian features like the gorgeous crosshead bladed handles and the ceramic glazed indices for both cold and hot.
- Perfect for installation in a traditional style of bathroom.
- Ergonomically designed handles are easy for all the family to use.
- Easy cleaning is provided in the form of an integrated flow straightener.
- Brilliant performing bathroom taps even on low pressure water systems.
- Virtue perfectly style matches the Mira Realm mixer showers range.
- KIWA UK Approved.
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar pressure with 50 meter head.
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar pressure with 1 metre head.
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar pressure with 100 metre head.
|Type of Tap||Bath Taps|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£64.15 (Inc. VAT)