Mira Sport Electric Shower 10.8kW White & Chrome
£210.00 (Inc. VAT)
The Mira Sport Electric Shower is Britain’s best-selling shower, and with this refreshed look and improved fittings it will easily cement its place at the top spot.
It’s popular because it’s reliable, simple to use, affordable, and has a lifespan that will have you enjoying it for years to come. The improved version is even better, allowing you to enjoy a shower and be safe in the knowledge that it will always be giving you its best,
Features and Benefits:
- Finished in an attractive white and chrome that’s easy to wipe clean.
- The temperature will remain consistent thanks to advanced pressure stabilised temperature control.
- Fine tune your ideal shower with flow power and temperature controls that are separate from the on/off switch. This also allows you to leave your ideal settings in place whenever you turn the shower off.
- Mira Sensi-Flo is designed to prevent the risk of scalding if water pressure is lost or the showerhead/hose becomes blocked.
- Used Clearscale technology to cut limescale development in half so the shower lasts longer and consistently performs its best.
- An Opti-Flo system optimises the rate of water flow throughout the year.
- Phased shutdown will flush hot water from the tank so that it’s safe to use for the next person.
- Includes a large 100mm showerhead with 4 satisfying spray patterns and rub-clean nozzles to easily remove limescale build-up.
- Also includes an adjustable slide bar that simply fits over holes left by a previous shower kit.
- Covered by a 2-year manufacturer guarantee that features a dedicated Mira helpline and Mira engineer home visits.
- Compatible for use with a mains cold water supply.
- Power rating: 10.8kW.
- Minimum running pressure: Designed to operate with a minimum maintained inlet pressure of 70kPa (0.7 Bar) up to a maximum static inlet pressure of 1000 kPa (10 Bar).
Mira 2 Year Limited Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions.Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Top Selling Electric Showers Comparison
Mira Sport Electric Shower 10.8kW White & Chrome Video
£210.00 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Bought this shower to replace an aging Sport Max that was beginning to show it's age and this new model is almost a revelation. I like to feel plenty of water when I shower - I hate having to dance around to catch the drips!This new Sport Max is the best electric I have ever used for waterflow. The large head gives good coverage and there is plenty of flow. The big temperature control dial makes it really easy to adjust your shower to exactly how you want it and the new shower is lovely and quiet. Overall a big improvement (on what was already a good shower)that makes showering a very pleasant experience. What more can you ask
Item purchased in the new year, this item was at the lowest price for an unused appliance that I found on the web. Delivery was very quick, infact delivered 3 days before promised date!!!!!! Communications from seller were excellent, had several e-mails during sale and after delivery, very impressed with customer relations. will definatley use this company again in the future. Well done on a very good after sales service, something to be proud of in this day and age!! A++++++++++++ Maybe some of the other traders should take a leaf from your book.
Got this shower fitted earlier this week so it's early days yet but so far we are very pleased with it. It is very neat and compact and feels well-made, a nice looking shower. We particularly like the large shower head - it gives a really good drenching. We had a plumber to fit it as we also needed the wiring re-doing to accomodate a 10.8 kw shower but he didn't report any difficulties. Overall a great shower. We are very pleased.
This replaced my old Mira 7.3kw shower which still worked but thermostat had stuck. Although these are advertised as direct replacements, you still have to alter the plumbing and wiring as they are in different positions from the original. New shower is better, knob is bigger and whole thing is easier to control with a better shower head and better flow of water. it looks better too.
When you're buying over the Internet, you hope you will get fast, efficient service with value for money and a supplier who really cares about their customers . . . . you don't really think you'll get it, but you can hope! . . . . In the case of Plumbworld, that hope is EXACTLY what was delivered . . . in Spades, in full, 5-star. Thank you so very much. Peter.
This product was a replacement for a tank fed shower with very little pressure. This mains fed electric shower is ten times better and I wish we had fitted this type originally. The price at Plumbworld was the lowest I could find on the internet. Delivery was by courier and arrived when expected. Overall a very good product backed up by excellent service.
shower arrived sooner than anticipated & was easy to install (were taking out/replacing a similar model) the power is great, large head with a number of spray settings, simple controls, the head is easy to move up & down the bar with the lever action - ideal for the whole family as we all like different heights/temperature & pressure
shower arrived sooner than anticipated & was easy to install (were taking out-replacing a similar model) the power is great, large head with a number of spray settings, simple controls, the head is easy to move up & down the bar with the lever action - ideal for the whole family as we all like different heights-temperature & pressure
This is a quality shower by Mira. All Fittings are robust and of a quality standard. The shower heats up well, however the flow reduces the warmer you turn it, especially during winter months. Also the power button has to be pressed quite firmly in order to swith it on. Other than these points I am happy with my purchase.