Mira Sport Electric Shower 9.0kW White & Chrome
£209.55 (Inc. VAT)
The Mira Sport Electric Shower is Britain’s best-selling shower, and with this refreshed look and improved fittings it will easily cement its place at the top spot.
It’s popular because it’s reliable, simple to use, affordable, and has a lifespan that will have you enjoying it for years to come. The improved version is even better, allowing you to enjoy a shower and be safe in the knowledge that it will always be giving you its best,
Features and Benefits:
- Finished in an attractive white and chrome that’s easy to wipe clean.
- The temperature will remain consistent thanks to advanced pressure stabilised temperature control.
- Fine tune your ideal shower with flow power and temperature controls that are separate from the on/off switch. This also allows you to leave your ideal settings in place whenever you turn the shower off.
- Mira Sensi-Flo is designed to prevent the risk of scalding if water pressure is lost or the showerhead/hose becomes blocked.
- Used Clearscale technology to cut limescale development in half so the shower lasts longer and consistently performs its best.
- An Opti-Flo system optimises the rate of water flow throughout the year.
- Phased shutdown will flush hot water from the tank so that it’s safe to use for the next person.
- Includes a large 100mm showerhead with 4 satisfying spray patterns and rub-clean nozzles to easily remove limescale build-up.
- Also includes an adjustable slide bar that simply fits over holes left by a previous shower kit.
- Covered by a 2-year manufacturer guarantee that features a dedicated Mira helpline and Mira engineer home visits.
- Compatible for use with a mains cold water supply.
- Power rating: 9.0kW.
- Minimum running pressure: Designed to operate with a minimum maintained inlet pressure of 70kPa (0.7 Bar) up to a maximum static inlet pressure of 1000 kPa (10 Bar).
Mira 2 Year Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions.Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Top Selling Electric Showers Comparison
Mira Sport Electric Shower 9.0kW White & Chrome Video
£209.55 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
I thought MIRA made good showers and have several in our B&B that we have been very pleased with. Unfortunately the Sport 9 kW model seems to have issues when you use the HIGH power mode. As soon as we started using it in the HIGH mode, it cycles from very hot to stone cold. I contacted MIRA customer services and they told me that is known behaviour in this model & is caused by higher ambient cold water temperature when the outside temperature is warmer. The water heats up too quick & then the temperature safety cut out kicks in - so the water goes cold then after a short while the shower switches on again & the cycle repeats. The solution from MIRA is 'Don't use the HIGH power setting, just use ECO. This 'feature' is documented in the user manual but of course you only find this out after you have fitted the shower & the fault becomes apparent. Customer service advised me to put a note up in the shower advising guests not to use the HIGH setting.
Very unhappy with this shower. flow rate is very poor. shower constantly goes hot & cold. I've phoned Mira who insist 'its working as it should' which is nonsense. i bought this because it had a 2y warranty, but its not worth the paper its written on.
The first part to go prematurely, judging from previous experience, is the heating element. The soap dish is very flimsy and will not take much force to break. The supplied plustic wall plugs are not substential enough to hold the screws(had to use my own. The price is outrageous! I can buy a washing machine,refrigerator etc.with less.
Glad I purchased in excellent plumb world sale as the full retail price us far too expensive for this product or any similar mira shower. Easy to fit and nice looking unit but water flow us weaker than expected and less than old equivalent mira unit
This item arrived earlier than expected, which is a good thing, it was well packaged so arrived with no damage. Its the first time that I have installed a shower unit so I was a bit worried but once I looked at the instructions it was so easy, they were perfect. I installed the shower, had it checked over by a professional without fault. When I started the shower I was not disappointed, the flow rate is so much better than the previous shower that we had and the unit was so much quieter. All in all the Mira sport electric shower is tops in my book, thanks to plumb world for providing such a good product at such a great price.