Mira Reflex EV Thermostatic Shower Mixer Bar Valve - 2.1744.020
£99.99 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Mira have been in the showers business for years so it’s no surprise that they can make some serious great products that don’t break the bank. The Mira Reflex exposed thermostatic bar mixer shower is certainly no exception, with its designer looks, impeccable performance and very reasonable price-tag.
It’s jam packed with masses of top of the range features like Magni-flo™ and Cool Shield™ technology, ensuring a powerful, satisfying and safe shower at all times.
Thermostatic internals ensure temperature stability is guaranteed and Mira Cool Shield™ ensures that the valve stays cool no matter how hot the water running through it gets. This means ay vulnerable users won’t burn themselves if they accidentally touch it while it’s in use.
Magni-flo™ focuses more on the performance of the shower, providing you with up to three times more flow even if you’re on a low pressure system. Just because your home suffers with low pressure doesn’t mean you can’t have an enjoyable shower!
The Mira Reflex mixer shower is easy to use with separate flow and temperature controls. These also mean that fine tuning your perfect shower has never been easier, all delivered by the designer 90mm shower head with its brilliant rub clean nozzles, great for areas suffering with hard water. The shower head can also be moved up and down the riser rail to suit the user, and the riser rails adjustable fixings allows easier retrofitting over your old kit.
If this wasn’t good enough for your then added peace of mind is provided with a 5 year Mira showers guarantee and compatibility on any type of water system.
Features and Benefits:
- 3x more flow, even at low pressure with Mira Magni-flo™.
- Fine tune your perfect shower with separate temperature and flow controls.
- Added safety with thermostatic temperature control.
- Large 90mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
- Riser rail with adjustable for easy retrofitting of your old riser kit.
- Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
- Large, long-life filters and a replaceable cartridge.
- Adjustable maximum temperature
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150 ± 24mm
- Hot water range: 60°C - 65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1m head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50m head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100m head)
- Inlet connections: 1/2” BSP to pipework, 3/4” BSP to shower unit
- Outlet connections: 1/2” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets supported: No - hot left, cold right only
£99.99 (Inc. VAT)