Mira Platinum Valve/Controller Only - High pressure/ Combi Boiler - 1.1796.005
£594.00 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Get the ultimate in showering control with Mira’s easy to use wireless dual controller from the Platinum range. All you’ll need to do is decide which fittings you’d like to go with this high-pressure option.
The Mira Platinum valve and controller provides the user with total protection with a number of different safety features. Precise temperature control and a maximum temperature setting keeps all the family safe, stopping vulnerable people from accidentally putting the temperature too high. Thermostatic control keeps the temperature completely level too, a great feature to stop sudden changes when other appliances are used elsewhere in the house.
The controller is of course wireless, meaning you can mount it up to 10m away from the digital mixing valve for the most convenient installation for you. You can even add a second controller if you wanted to be able to get the shower warmed up before you get there.
Talking of warming up, the brilliantly clever warm-up mode pauses at your ideal temperature so it’s perfect when you want to get it.
A digital clock display keeps you running on time. This also works hand in hand with the Eco mode, showing a 5-minute timer to help conserve water and save battery life.
Features & Benefits:
- High pressure option
- Wireless data connection between mixer and controller
- Thermostatic control to stop water temperature fluctuations
- Automatic shutdown
- Maximum temperature setting
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Programmable functions
- Programmable to suit your customers' lifestyle - warm up mode, shower timer, eco setting and clock display
- Large, long life filters & a replaceable cartridge
- 15mm push fit inlet connections
- 15mm push fit outlet connections
- Built in push-fit isolators
- Fantastic 5 Year guarantee
- Cold Water range 1°C-20°C
- Hot Water range 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: High pressure: 0.5 bar (5 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: High pressure: 5.0 bar (50 metre head)
- Maximum static pressure: High Pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- Flow rate: Up to 16 l/min at 1 Bar
£594.00 (Inc. VAT)