Mira Mode Bath Filler - HP / Combi - 1.1874.001
£328.90 (Inc. VAT)
Enjoy a consistent bathing experience at the touch of a button with the Mira Mode Bath filler. This stylish bath filler will fill up your tub at your preferred temperature with a simple push of the control. The stylish push-button controller is the height of stylish design. It will fit right in with your contemporary style bathroom. Designed to deliver a consistent and enjoyable bathing experience.
Precise thermostatic control with a flexible maximum temperature setting, ensuring that you and your family will have a safe bathing experience. All you have to do to change the maximum temperature is to simply rotate the controller. It's as easy as that.
Super easy to use!
Simply push the button controller to achieve your ideal water temperature, meaning that it is easy for all the family to use. The on/off remote control can be placed outside the shower.
Features and benefits:
- Precise thermostatic temperature control is enhanced by the adjustable maximum temperature setting.
- Simple to use push button controller with LED indicator lights.
- Use the Mira Mode app to programme up to 10 bathfill presets, to ensure your ideal temperature and depth every time.
- Enjoy a consistent bathing experience at the touch of a button.
- Suitable for all high-pressure systems.
- Minimum bar pressure: 1 bar
- Covered by a fantastic 5-year guarantee.
Mira Mode Bath Filler - HP / Combi - 1.1874.001 Video
|Head Type||Bath Filler Only|
|Low Pressure Suitable||No|
|Combi Boiler Suitable||Yes|
|High Pressure Suitable||Yes|
|Water Feed||Rear Wall Fed|
£328.90 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £109.63 = £328.90
4 monthly instalments £82.22 = £328.90
6 monthly instalments £54.82 = £328.90
12 monthly instalments £27.41 = £328.90
|QS Bathroom Supplies||£413.45|
Prices last checked on 23/02/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Also Worth Considering
Product excellent although there was a slight problem with the product on the manufacturers side Plumbworld sorted this out and replaced the product with no quibbles, I would definitely use Plumbworld again, a great team working behind the scenes!!