Mira Meta Thermostatic Electric Shower 10.8kW White & Chrome
£196.99 (Inc. VAT)
Maintains Constant Temperature In All Conditions
Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
You really don’t need to spend a fortune to get a powerful, reliable and attractive electric shower for your bathroom or ensuite. The Mira Meta electric shower is available in either 8.5, 9.5 or 10.8kW, making it perfect for installation on almost all electric systems. It benefits from modern styling with its white and chrome finish, allowing a seamless look in any number of bathroom designs.
Three powerful flow settings are included with easy to use push buttons controlling the operation of them. A 4 spray mode handset fits snugly into the riser rail, providing you with total relaxation or complete invigoration, all through the large 110mm head with easy rub clean nozzles. A eco setting is also present so you can reduce the amount of water and energy consumed.
The inside of the shower is just as high-tech too, with Mira Clearscale reducing limescale build ups which in turn makes your shower last longer and perform better.
The riser rail and shower unit have flexible fittings too so installation can be done to cover up any holes from your old shower.
Finally you’ll be covered by Mira’s brilliant 2 year manufacturer guarantee for that added peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- Contemporary styling to blend seamlessly with any modern bathroom.
- Push button controls for ease of operation, complete with 3 flow settings.
- Large 110mm 4 mode handset with easy rub clean nozzles.
- Mira Clearscale™ to reduce the build-up of scale by up to 50%, providing you with a better performing, longer-lasting shower.
- Flexible fittings for straightfoward installation and adjustment - covers existing screw holes perfectly.
- Eco setting reduces water and energy consumption.
- Separate temperature and power controls
- 2 year warranty
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Water entry: Left (rising, falling & rear)
- Cable entry: Left (rising, falling & rear)
- Inlet connections: 15mm plastic compression, stub or push-fit fittings
- Outlet connections: 1/2 inch BSP Male
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Energy Efficiency: A Rated
- WRAS and KIWA UK Approved
Supply Requirements (cold mains feed)
- Min maintained pressure: 1 bar (10m head)
- Max maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50m head)
- Max static pressure: 10.0 bar (100m head)
Mira 2 Year Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions.Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Mira Meta Thermostatic Electric Shower 10.8kW White & Chrome Video
|Low Pressure Suitable||No|
|Combi Boiler Suitable||Yes|
|High Pressure Suitable||Yes|
£196.99 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £65.66 = £196.99
4 monthly instalments £49.25 = £196.99
|City Plumbing Supplies||£236.21|
Prices last checked on 02/04/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges