Mira Enthuse Electric Shower 9.5KW White & Chrome - 1.1798.002
£167.67 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Electric showers offer total convenience when it comes to installation and use. They contain elements inside them and only require a feed of cold water as it’s heated as it’s passed through the unit. The Mira Enthuse electric shower is a seriously cost effective way to get performance, functionality and style all rolled into one, providing you with a satisfying shower that can be used each and every day.
The Enthuse electric shower comes in either an 8.5kW or a 9.5kW power rating so you can choose the desire power you’d like that bit more easily. They even have an eco setting to help you save energy and water!
Inside the shower unit is pretty smart too, with Mira Clearscale™ technology reducing the build-up of limescale so your shower will last for longer even in a hard water area.
The shower controls are easy to use, with separate controls for the flow and temperature plus an on/off button, setting up your perfect shower has never been easier.
Just because it’s affordable doesn’t mean styling has been skimped on either. The Mira Enthuse electric shower looks great in any setting and has the perfect combination of white with chrome accessories and highlights.
With the shower is the riser rail with its adjustable mounts. These mounts allow you to quickly and easily retrofit your old shower riser rail or allow you to place them over grout lines so there is less damage to any tiles.
A four spray shower head is of course included within the package. This includes rub clean nozzles of standard to help combat any scale which may build up over time.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in either 8.5kW or 9.5kW options.
- Easy to use on/off push button and separate temperature and flow controls.
- Stunning white with chrome finish.
- Eco mode helps you save energy and water.
- Reduce the build-up of limescale with Mira Clearscale™ technology.
- 4 spray shower head with rub-clean nozzles.
- Adjustable slide to retrofit your old shower.
- Pressure stabilised
- Supply rating 40 amp
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.7 bar (7m head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50m head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100m head)
- Water entry points: Left (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: left (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Plastic inlet connector. 15mm Compression / Push fit Coupling
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- WRAS Approved
£167.67 (Inc. VAT)