Mira Discovery Thermostatic Exposed Valve Mixer Shower
The super-stylish Mira Discovery has clean contemporary looks on the outside, with a striking chrome finish that really makes the shower stand-out. But it also packs a lot on the inside too, with Mira’s cutting-edge technology ensuring that you have the best showering experience possible, each and every time.
Features and benefits:
- Contemporary styling that will look fantastic in your bathroom.
- Flow and temperature controls are separate so you can easily fine tune your shower.
- Integrated thermostatic technology works to constantly regulate shower temperature so that it never fluctuates with water pressure.
- Increased safety with a maximum temperature stop so the shower temperature can’t accidentally be turned up too high.
- Flow strength is made more powerful with Mira Magni-flo™, which delivers up to three times more flow than similar mixer showers.
- Also includes a 90mm showerhead with 4 spray settings and rub clean nozzles to prevent limescale build-up.
- Quick and easy installation – fits onto reversed inlet supplies. The adjustable slide bar will fit over holes left by a previous shower kit (400mm).
- Easy maintenance thanks to long-life filters and a replaceable cartridge.
Compatible with the following plumbing systems:
- Gravity fed hot and cold water supplies, including pumped.
- Fully modulating combination boilers and instantaneous gas water heaters.
- Unvented mains pressure hot and cold systems.
- Mains pressure thermal store.
Mira Discovery Thermostatic Exposed Valve Mixer Shower Video
Mira Discovery Thermostatic Exposed Valve Mixer Shower Downloadable Documents
£259.02 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Discovery Thermostatic Exposed Valve Mixer Shower ReviewsPrevious
I purchased our Mira shower recently and am very pleased with it. Looks good, performs well in a nut shell. More to the point, I was very impressed with the after sales communication from this firm. They informed me when it was dispatched and due to arrive, then I received further email asking if it had arrived and if there was any questions or queries as the owner prides himself on providing a good service. I received a further email asking if I was happy with it after a couple of weeks. I must say, I am very impressed with this - especially as, these days, no one seems to be bothered once they get you money. It doesn't cost anything to make customers feel valued, yet it means such a lot and will definitely influence my recommendation to friends etc towards this company. Other heads of companies take note...... One very satisfied customer xx
This shower has the looks. This shower is easy to install. This shower is adaptable. It will take some shower to come even close to putting this one in the shade. I have mine connected to my combi boiler and it works like a dream From the installation side I liked the fact I was given the choice to feed the pipes from above ,below or from behind. That's the reason I recommended the Mira Discovery when my in laws were looking for a new shower.
This truly is the best shower we have had. It was easy to install and looks good. We have had a few showers over the years and it is true you get what you pay for. Some have only lasted a couple of years before they start going wrong. We have had a Mira shower before and it lasted for years. This is why we thought we would pay that little bit more and go for Mira again. We are not disappointed. It looks lovely and works beautifully.
Item was delivered within 2 working days which was excellent and quicker than expected. Performance of the shower is superb and I especially like the quarter turn on/off lever. Once set the temperature dial needed no further attention from day to day. The shower has great looks and the price paid was unbeatable. All in all, I am completely satisfied with this purchase and would have no hesitation in recommending it anyone.
My husband is a plumber and recommends these to customers, hence our purchase on the site. We even have one in our own home. Whilst it has a contemporary look, it is easy to operate and is neat, tidy and compact. From a plumbers point of view it is easily fitted as can be plumbed 3 ways. It is a reliable product-brand but should there be an issue it is easy to maintain eg cartridges are easily replaced.