Mira Ascend 900mm Frameless Hinged Shower Door - 8mm Glass - 1.1862.176
£646.66 (Inc. VAT)
When is a shower door not a shower door? Answer – when it’s a Mira Ascend frameless hinged sliding shower door. Top of their game and proud of the quality products they manufacture, Mira are pretty much a household name when it comes to showers.
All Mira products are built using quality materials and designed by craftsmen to look good. First class engineering input also means precise functionality. These shower doors glide beautifully, thanks to an innovative low-friction solution - rather than traditional rollers - at the top of the door.
In keeping with the general trend for bathrooms as spa environments, today’s shower designs offer a minimalist appeal. A discreet shower enclosure helps make a small bathroom look larger. But it also means it can easily be incorporated into most contemporary bathroom design themes.
When it comes to a stylish finish with your showering space you really can’t get better than a frameless enclosure. There are reduce chrome profiles keeping the overall look of your new shower enclosure neat, tidy and a minimalistic as possible. They’re the epitome of precision craftsmanship.
8mm thick thermally toughened safety glass
The 8mm glass used is of the highest standard. It conforms to EN12150-1 meaning that it's been rigorously tested and thermally toughened for superior safety and strength.
Wall channel adjustment
For the smoothest of installations Mira have even taken into consideration out of true walls, a surprisingly common problem in most homes. The wall channels each have 20mm of adjustment to ensure a seamless fitting even if your bathroom walls aren’t perfectly straight.
Another clever feature to aid with installation are the brilliantly designed integrated hinges. These are partially assembled on to the door and allow the height to be adjusted by one person with an Allen key once fitted for a perfectly seamless installation.
Tall 2000mm Glass Panels
Standard shower enclosure panels tend to be 1750 - 1800mm high, but these are a full 2000mm high giving you extra splash protection and a fantastic high-end look.
We're so confident in the high-quality of these products that we're more than happy to include a fantastic lifetime guarantee with them. What more could you want?!
Mira Trustpilot Score
Features and Benefits:
- The door is comprised of 8mm thick thermally toughened glass in order to prevent any unsightly cracking or breaking
- Being pre-coated with Mira CleanCoat® technology, means your glass shower door will remain streak-free and sparkling clean for longer
- The minimalist frameless aesthetic is excellent for making smaller bathrooms look bigger, as well as adding an upmarket touch
- The door is quick and simple to install, while it’s easy to adjust the height with just an Allan key
- The fact there are no visible screw holes adds to the minimalist look and makes for a neater finish overall
- Finished in polished chrome and with brass hinges, this is one good-looking and sturdy shower door
- No rollers on the top of the door results in fewer moving parts – and no need for replacements in years to come
Includes the following:
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee – that’s how much we trust the technology
- Discreet L-shaped brackets to support the door
- Partially assembled door hinge, making the whole installation process smoother and quicker
Key Technical Information:
- 20cm of adjustment either side to help with uneven walls
- 5mm height adjustment for the door
- Height from the top of tray upwards is 2000mm
- Available in sizes 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1400mm
Mira Ascend 900mm Frameless Hinged Shower Door - 8mm Glass - 1.1862.176 Video
|Enclosure Width||900 mm|
|Enclosure Height||2000 mm|
|Glass Thickness||8 mm|
|Frame Colour||Polished Metal|
|Door Opening Width||541 mm|
|Installation Type||Alcove Fixing (3 solid walls / 1 glass panel)|
|Number of Panels||1|
£ 646.66 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free in 4 Easy Payments
Pay interest free in monthly payments
3 monthly instalments £215.55 = £646.66
4 monthly instalments £161.66 = £646.66
6 monthly instalments £107.78 = £646.66
12 monthly instalments £53.89 = £646.66
Prices last checked on 21/10/2021
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges