Mira Agile Sense ERD+
Expertly designed, this neat contemporary shower delivers a powerful showering experience from two showerheads - ideal for your new bathroom. The unique digital module offers temperature feedback for precise control. The Agile Sense ERD + 1.1736.414 features Magni-flo which gives up to three times more flow than similar mixer showers, even at a low pressure.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure
- Flush to wall unibody design eliminates conventional plumbing fixings for a beautifully smooth easy to clean form
- Revolutionary new installation system with 50mm pipe centres for quick and easy installation
- Divert between the overhead and hand held shower or have both heads on at once, even at low pressure
- Multi mode 110mm showerhead with a 250mm deluge head for an unbeatable showering experience – both with rub clean nozzles for easy limescale removal
- 1.5m easy clean smooth hose
- Integrated Sense module displays time and temperature for precise control
- Compatible with patented Mira Agile plug-in accessories for ultimate flexibility – a world first!
- Works on all systems and pressures
- 5 year guarantee
Mira Agile Sense ERD+ Video
£340.04 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Agile Sense ERD+ ReviewsPrevious
Wow! What a shower this is. Fantastic delivery from the pan head and complimented by the hand held that can run at the same time. Super competetive price and axcellent service from Plumbworld. Even better with the Grundfos Watermill Amazon Twin Impeller Negative Head Pump 3.0 Bar also a great price from Plumbworld. Thanks so much.
we have just revamped or old shower cubicle and installed the Mira Agile ERD+,with for adults showering every day we are all very pleased,there is a great flow of water which is temperature controlled and stays at the preset temperature and the high head is idea for our tall teenage son.
just completed insulation and all great, some of the insulation is time consuming getting pipe work first fix correct but well worth the effort
Great shower, easy to fit and great service, the shower is worth every penny , struggling to get the family out of the shower now!